Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My concern is, having seen him face a lot of shots, I’ve yet to have a single moment where I’m thinking ‘oh that’s going in … great save!’.
If we start adding occasional goal-conceding mishaps like tonight’s to that generally underwhelming state of affairs, then it’s not looking great.
Edit - 64 minutes at Anfield - I did think that was going in. :)

It’s really poor keeping but Wes has done the same or other stupid stuff. It simply sums up the season for me. The real issue for me is Wilder thinks he’s better … he’s not , he’s just younger and has years of mistakes left in him !
I never had 100% confidence in Wes but this guy? No matter what happens up the pitch this muppet will fuck it up what’s the point? - it’s just not fair on the rest of the team

I genuinely cannot see how he is our number one (or even at the club) if we are serious about re-grouping and having a real go in the Championship next season. He has all the worst attributes of Derek Richardson and Mark Bunn rolled into one. Slow... lumbering... immobile... not great attributes for a goalie. Plus a totally brain dead, gormless error in him every game. We were never going to win at Anfield tonight.... but we have now added to our (growing) record of unwanted records at this level by providing the Premier League's greatest comedy goal. Sorry Ivo... we need better.

Is Adam Davies still on our books? The last time I saw him it was vs Norwich at home in the Championship when dropped a bollock which lead to a Norwich goal. He subsequently saved a penalty in the second half.

Which knob scouted Grbic? A big lumbering oaf who can't command his area can't catch a ball, can't kick a ball, absolutely no agility, the guy is fucking useless, makes Olsen look world class. For god sake get rid this summer the lad a Rovrum has to be better
1712264478275.png

Which knob scouted Grbic? A big lumbering oaf who can't command his area can't catch a ball, can't kick a ball, absolutely no agility, the guy is fucking useless, makes Olsen look world class. For god sake get rid this summer the lad a Rovrum has to be better
not just the lad at rovrum i’m guessing there’s 91 other teams in the top 4 divisions and perhaps most of the non league with a better goalie than this fraud we’ve got.

Apparently Matt Duke according to some on here. Doesn’t seem likely though. Can’t see him scouting in Europe for a keeper. He’s a coach. Feels like a United World Verrips style signing. Is it big? Is it tall? Has it got big hands? Does it stand on its line and go down in stages. Must be a keeper. Helps if cheap and agent needs a draw.

As a member of the goalkeepers union, I do my best to defend this much maligned species. For example, Olsen played pretty well for Ville yesterday at M a City. I think the first goal this evening is something Grbic can learn from, and needs to do so quickly. What puzzles me is why he so often dives across his goal, but doesn’t put his arms out. He is so big he should be able to reach all parts of the goal, but he often doesn’t. Strange.

We Need to get on Grbic’s back from minute one of every game from now until the end of the season force him out of the side then out of the club, make is life such a misery he demands to leave at the end of the season
Aaaaahhhh you’re shit!! Aaaahhhh!! From the kop to our own keeper wouldn’t be a good look. Would be fully justified though.

Apparently Matt Duke according to some on here. Doesn’t seem likely though. Can’t see him scouting in Europe for a keeper. He’s a coach. Feels like a United World Verrips style signing. Is it big? Is it tall? Has it got big hands? Does it stand on its line and go down in stages. Must be a keeper. Helps if cheap and agent needs a draw.
it definetly stinks of a united world signing to me no way it was matt duke and very much doubt it was wilders either the guy is useless no wonder our defence is a bag of nerves shocking signing and the holgate signing is just as bad

He’s just very average.
He's not he's shit!
We Need to get on Grbic’s back from minute one of every game from now until the end of the season force him out of the side then out of the club, make his life such a misery he demands to leave at the end of the season
Think his performances are doing that mate. Without any interference from the fans, let's face it he's shit as shit can be, my concern is you the fuck gave the go ahead to sign the kunt,!!

I haven't the faintest idea how he ended up at Atletico Madrid, a club which has had incredibly high standards for goalkeepers (De Gea, Courtois, Oblak).

There are 50 keepers better than him in the Spanish League alone.

Once again our recruitment team's policy, a data driven version of Pin The Tail on the Donkey, is shown up for what it is.

We Need to get on Grbic’s back from minute one of every game from now until the end of the season force him out of the side then out of the club, make his life such a misery he demands to leave at the end of the season
Yes, he’s a very poor keeper but that isn’t something Blades fans should be doing to one of our team……. making his life a misery.

Yes, he’s a very poor keeper but that isn’t something Blades fans should be doing to one of our team……. making his life a misery.

Sorry no time for hurty feelings on this one.. we suffered long enough with poor keepers with Simmo, Long, Howard we know where it leads… six years in Legaue one, everything that can be done has to be done to get this useless waste of space out of the club.

If. a player misses a penalty or an easy chance (Mcatee start of game), do we then get on their backs as well and try and destroy their confidence and force them out of the club. Absolutely ridiculous. All keepers make mistakes, outfield players miss sitters, defenders make mistakes that cost goals. It’s easy to jump on the bandwagon and slag the lad off. How’s about realising he’s made one error that’s cost a goal. Wes or Johansson in goal, will make errors, all goalies do.

At least he’s wants to be here, Wes doesn’t. He’s been a number 2 in Spain, so not not been playing regularly. All keepers make mistakes. He’s come to a new country, not been playing regularly, give him a chance to settle in. Getting onto him is not going to help things.
not surprised hes been second choice keeper bring back lee baxter

Back
Top Bottom