Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What’s Andy Leaning up to these days

He punched one to Salah and they didn’t score from it so then went one further and just gave them a goal.

Some of the keepers we’ve had over the years and we’ve got shite at the moment.
That one was a simple catch and he just punched it to Salah. Thankfully Liverpool have been off target with their shooting so far and he's had nothing to save.

it highlights how embarrassing our recruitment is / was when Garbage was signed. Same goes for when Olsen was signed on loan. “Here is a goalkeeper that is number 2 at Roma, get him in.” “Here is a goalkeeper that is number 2 at Atletico Madrid, sign him pronto.”

Both absolute shite. Whatever happened to scouts watching them in action? It’s insane.

Its part of a plan , let them have 1-0 up , game will die , and last 15mins we score 2 , any idiot can see this 😩

Verrips was bad. But Garbage has let in way more, compounding the sheer shitness of him.

Who was the last keeper to do what Gribic did today? Did Kelly or Tracey do something similar in the 90s and gift a goal by kicking it straight at the opposition?

My concern is, having seen him face a lot of shots, I’ve yet to have a single moment where I’m thinking ‘oh that’s going in … great save!’.
If we start adding occasional goal-conceding mishaps like tonight’s to that generally underwhelming state of affairs, then it’s not looking great.

when I see people say we should sign more overseas players this list should haunt their every waking moment. What a pile of absolute nothingness

When I talk of signing more overseas players , I'm referring to players where the fans of their current team would be sad to see them go. With so many of our overseas signings I get the impression their fans were willing to jump in the car and ferry them over for free.

Our scouting 'system' is inept and intent on rummaging through the bargain bins at top, European clubs with the players ability/suitability being a secondary consideration.

Grbic looks like a backup keeper that is no better than Adam Davies, who I expect is a fraction of the salary.

For a club that is open about being skint, we seem hellbent on wasting what precious budget we do have.

When I talk of signing more overseas players , I'm referring to players where the fans of their current team would be sad to see them go.
You know that advert where the little girl goes into the shop to buy her mummy a dairy milk for her birthday and pays in buttons and odds and sods? That's our transfer kitty

Back
Top Bottom