Grayson Sacked!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nah, he loves Sheffield United too much to go and work for them.

Tis true, all over SSN. Can't see Neil and Ken working together, their heads would never fit inside the same room...

Bates offered Neil the Chelsea job before it became Chelski so I wouldn't bet on it.
Neil stated on TalkSport this AM that he left Blades with a sour note but nothing like that from QPR.
I reckon he would relish the challenge at Leeds if only to rub it into McCabe

Nah, he loves Sheffield United too much to go and work for them.

was,nt the best team he ever had though !

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

fuckin hell !warnock and master bates,a match made in hell.........the dirties fans would love that appointment......not

well suited if you ask me. Never liked Leeds and never liked Colin either

If the dirties want a good chance to get into PL then Warthog has got to be high on replacement for simon grayson.
as fo "he loves the blades too much" bollox if wendy came in with a decent contract within a month "colin" would be crowing about wendy being MASSIVE with best fans etc etc let alone the dirties.
if asked warnock would most definately take this job, if only to finance his New John Deer multi purpose dung spreader in cornwall.

MunXy

Warnock's reaction when Master Bates phoned him up.....

Attachments

• colin33.jpg
    colin33.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 175

Would Huddersfield go for Warnock?

It's one of many places he's left and it wasn't his fault...I don't know whether the current regime also owned the club then though.

grayson.jpg

He had to leave after complaining about his team not being able to "shut that door"

I know...I'll get me coat.

Back
Top Bottom