Goodbye, Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is all really pointless. Whatever the reasons for his crapness, he just can't produce anything effective, and if he'd cost £2.3 million it would still have been bad business.
He may have the dedication, but sadly we can't always do what we want to do.
I'm all for empathy, but let's not forget that a 5 year contract on £30000 a week equals £7.8 million. When I finished work last year I was on what I regarded as a pretty good salary, but it would have taken me 160 years (yes, 160 years!!!), to earn/be paid £7.8 million on my final salary. For most of my working life I was paid a lot less. Someone being paid the current UK median salary would need to work for 245 years to mop up what Mr Brewster has cleared in 5.

Hopefully that provides a sense of perspective in all this.
The salary that Sheffield United Football Club decided to pay Rhian Brewster to pursuade him to join them is irrelevant and only brings into 'perspective' the fact that the club was very keen to sign him 🙂

The salary that Sheffield United Football Club decided to pay Rhian Brewster to pursuade him to join them is irrelevant and only brings into 'perspective' the fact that the club was very keen to sign him 🙂
I really get that, but there are people on here who seem to think that what's happened to Rhian is the worst thing ever. They're the ones who need to get some perspective. 😊

Reactions: SWB
I really get that, but there are people on here who seem to think that what's happened to Rhian is the worst thing ever. They're the ones who need to get some perspective. 😊
Some people think it's sad and I agree with them. Not any more sad than the shit normal people go through in their lives, but still sad.

That he gets paid shit loads will no doubt help cushion the blow from being so close to making something of himself in a career he is passionate about, but being considered a joke, a parasite and a flop will still hurt when he could've been a hero.

Back
Top Bottom