Gone to ……

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I dont remember bogle playing the first 10 games

So as an excuse its for the birds

From the team that got off to a stormer we have maybe lost 2/3 nailed on starters

A lot of injuries' but nowhere near as bad as the hecky lovers would have you think
Dont you mean no where near as bad as Fallowfield would have you think!

Corberan took a team favorites for relegation to the play off final he has also worked with Bielsa @ Leeds
My brother works in IT and became a dollar millionaire.

I know nothing about IT and I'm skint. (though my brother is now more skint than me)

So you would give me a top job in IT because I know someone who is good at it.

You should become a politician. Liz Truss style.

I dont remember bogle playing the first 10 games

So as an excuse its for the birds

From the team that got off to a stormer we have maybe lost 2/3 nailed on starters

A lot of injuries' but nowhere near as bad as the hecky lovers would have you think
The team that started against Norwich was nowhere near full strength.

That’s due to injuries. Don’t forget that Ndiaye, Doyle and McBurnie didn’t start on Saturday - why? Because they needed resting. Why? Because we have so many injuries leading to a threadbare squad.

It’s not just ‘how many starters are out?’ It’s much bigger than that, the options for rotation are so limited because of the injuries (whether to starters or backups).

Corberan took a team favorites for relegation to the play off final he has also worked with Bielsa @ Leeds

Hecky has the best squad in the league :D

Hecky took over a club in the bottom 3, with no confidence, and only 5 months later took them to within a penalty of a Play Off final.

Hecky took over a club in the bottom 3, with no confidence, and only 5 months later took them to within a penalty of a Play Off final.

Yeah, but those penalties were shite.

“Almost”

Like we almost won the last six games

Not good enough for me and it’s becoming clearer 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom