Goalkeeper from Blackburn? papers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nuttyboy

Reaction score
Has anybody heard of the goalkeeper we are suppose to be bringing in on loan from Blackburn in the mirror his name is Mark Bunn. Does anybody know anything about this goalkeeper at all, would like to know from someone if he's any good or not.

No but he used to get very hot and cross and was known locally as hotcross bun.

Being a keeper he should be Hot on Crosses anyway :D

Never did David "vampire" James though did it ;) I've never heard of this guy anyway, fair enough I don't have an encyclopedick
knowledge of football but there you go. I just wish the Kenny shenanigans would get sorted asap. Whatever happens though I think its Benno who will start the season for us.

Bunn was in the squad photo and played today in the training matches :)

Nick (Weaver) who I reported was training with the blades last week told me on Friday that, after speaking with Blackwell, United aren't looking long term at the goalkeeper situation and have signed Mark Bunn on loan for 1 month from Blackburn until they know the situation with Kenny, then they will re-assess then. So I expect that..

If its a short ban 0-6 months they will extend the lads loan, if he looks decent. If its long ban they will look at a permanent signing.

Nick (Weaver) who I reported was training with the blades last week told me on Friday that, after speaking with Blackwell, United aren't looking long term at the goalkeeper situation and have signed Mark Bunn on loan for 1 month from Blackburn until they know the situation with Kenny, then they will re-assess then. So I expect that..

If its a short ban 0-6 months they will extend the lads loan, if he looks decent. If its long ban they will look at a permanent signing.

Cheers Gregblade,

Didn't McCabe say in the Q&A that we were looking at a 6 month loan for a keeper?

Glad we're not going for Weaver though, I just don't rate him

Sheff Utd have now revealed that it is Mark Bunn.

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10418~1741489,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_utd/8180977.stm

The Blades have completed the loan signing of goalkeeper Mark Bunn.

Blackburn stopper Bunn has signed for United for an initial month to cover the uncertainty surrounding Paddy Kenny.

The 24-year-old, who joins fellow Rovers prospect Keith Treacy at Bramall Lane, has made just one appearence for Blackburn but represented Leicester City on loan last season. He played in a practice match at Bramall Lane on Sunday as part of United's Open Day.

Bunn will now challenge veteran Ian Bennet and Maltese international Justin Haber for the starting berth in Friday's Championship opener at Middlesborough.

Back
Top Bottom