Gerzino Nyamsi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

6,5 tall established. French clubs need money.

Hallelujah 6ft 5in I don't care if he's shit finally a big centre half

Only joking but exactly the type of stature we need at the back....hopefully he can play a bit too

Why are we looking at centre backs?

We have Anel, Robinson, Trusty and Norrington-Davies we can play there.

If we are signing three, my three would be:
  • wide forward (BBD) ✅
  • keeper who isn’t Danny Ward
  • either wide right or midfield depending where we play McAtee

Unless Wilder is betting it all on Tom Davies coming in and saving the day in midfield?

• wide forward (BBD) ✅

Unless Wilder is betting it all on Tom Davies coming in and saving the day in midfield?

I think you've provided the answer to your own question.

We regularly play with 3 Centre Backs so having just four who can play there, one of which is coming back from a long-term injury, isn't really enough. If one of them gets injured then it limits our options. Baldock could fill in on the right hand side but he's been out injured himself and when he isn't Bogle usually is, meaning he has to play RWB. Norrington-Davies hasn't played Centre Back much unless it's been on the left hand side of a three. I think we're OK for left-footers but need more on the right hand side. Basically, we need a replacement for Basham.

• wide forward (BBD) ✅

Screenshot_2024-01-12-11-40-48-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I think you've provided the answer to your own question.

We regularly play with 3 Centre Backs so having just four who can play there, one of which is coming back from a long-term injury, isn't really enough. If one of them gets injured then it limits our options. Baldock could fill in on the right hand side but he's been out injured himself and when he isn't Bogle usually is, meaning he has to play RWB. Norrington-Davies hasn't played Centre Back much unless it's been on the left hand side of a three. I think we're OK for left-footers but need more on the right hand side. Basically, we need a replacement for Basham.
And none of those (our) centre backs are any good or dominant in the air. It's a problem and means we will basically lose against sides with tall or strong forwards like Forest (Wood); Luton (Adebayo) etc etc.

And none of those (our) centre backs are any good or dominant in the air. It's a problem and means we will basically lose against sides with tall or strong forwards like Forest (Wood); Luton (Adebayo) etc etc.

Yep, what I said above is why we need a CB before you even consider that the ones we've currently got haven't been good enough.

• wide forward (BBD) ✅

Egan n Basham crocked.

Back
Top Bottom