Gary Sinclair on the Naughty Step

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CW is currently has his amp turned up to 11, and I don't know why. GS's comment was innocent and nothing offensive & CW went ape shit.After the final whistle he twitched off at high speed. He'll have a stroke.heart attack/funny turn.

Tweet from Danny Hall
"CW apologised to Steve Bruce and Villa for comments on the tannoy at the end of the first half. ‘We’re not an arrogant club and I’ll deal with that. I apologised on behalf of Sheffield United.”
Steve Bruce is a cunt, we don’t like him and Villa fans don’t like him. We showed them how to play football in the first half and the fat cunt deserved to hear it ! So motivated he was, it went 4-0 within 5 minutes

ive known Gary for years and he can run the gamut from very nice bloke to ten bob millionaire dickhead, got well up himself when he started Maggie Mays which is just an extension of his grab a granny night that he used to do on fridays nights in the platinum suite also is Tory boy of the highest order and some of his facebook posts border on the islamaphobic which considering one of his bosses is a muslim doesnt look too good.

his tatse in music has always been shit (the fucking bloke likes cuntry and western) in my opinion he needs moving on or taking down a peg or two i mean hes only a smashey/nicey type DJ

Sean Bean should get the job. That would be interesting.

"Here come the Blades, and everyone boo them cunts Villa ont the pitch, throw bog rolls, bricks whatever you can lay your hands on. Enjoy the game"

Bit of a non issue tbh, probably shouldn't say owt like that incase he causes offence. I remember him saying at the end one of the last games of last season (Preston I think), "see you next season" even though it was possible for them to get promoted. Funny but unprofessional, not much else, better to reflect on that glorious win rather than a commentator...

Bit of a non issue tbh, probably shouldn't say owt like that incase he causes offence. I remember him saying at the end one of the last games of last season (Preston I think), "see you next season" even though it was possible for them to get promoted. Funny but unprofessional, not much else, better to reflect on that glorious win rather than a commentator...

To be fair, this has been brought because of Wilder’s comments after the match.

I’m not sure it would have got it’s own thread on here if it wasn’t for what Wilder said.

I’m not sure it would have got it’s own thread on here if it wasn’t for what Wilder said.

Ye wilder bringing attention to it makes it into a thing, otherwise it would be a few slightly annoyed villa fans on the internet

Maybe Wilder, as the professional, should be the one we listen too? Sonclairs apology looks like it's been scripted by an MP's assistant.
latest

Sorry Chris I was pissing by the wondoo

He is an arrogant pick.

His main job should be to let the fans know the teams who are playing, he does this after the teams are out, against Norwich he didn't even read their subs out.

I am in the Lane a good half hour before kick off, and he has the team sheet, so no excuses, I did speak to him direct re this, and he said "Everyone gets them online mate"
Go to an away game, see how it is done Gary.

He also introduced our new signing Martin Crane!!

Fucking embarrassing.
Yep I spotted that too re the announcement. That was poor. Even I knew it was “Cranie” and I’d no idea we'd signed him!

I will defend him though: I think he’s usually a good humoured announcer, usually professional, more so than most. But he bolloxed it today twice!

Let him reflect on that and carry on.

Good job it wasn't me ,'fortunately for that cabbage faced cunt over there and his little rent boy little pony there are only 2 minutes for you to think about your excuses and get up off the floor to do your hair'....'Actually there is one now. One more minute to laugh at that useless twat with the beard in your defence.'
Is that the bloke that looks like an early steam pioneer from the industrial revolution era? Or Grigoire Rasputin’s love child?

when I saw it I was very confused, & replied to Danny04 on twitter I understand wilder correct intentions of humble, feet on the ground. but its harsh as I thought it was harmless with zero malice. We were 3-0 up surpassing wildest expectations of any fan playing outstanding football. so i could forgive gary sinclair who has been there for guessing 25-30yrs. For getting a bit giddy & carried away. like we all did

Can't stand him as an announcer to be honest, always makes it about himself and can't just do a normal announcement, has to make a little comment like he is best mates with the player being subbed. I can tell Wilder isn't a fan of him just from his face when Sinclair is speaking.

That's true, does Wilder have an agenda? Lot of debate about entrance music. Maybe CW don't like Sinclair? If so I'm with Wilder.

ive known Gary for years and he can run the gamut from very nice bloke to ten bob millionaire dickhead, got well up himself when he started Maggie Mays which is just an extension of his grab a granny night that he used to do on fridays nights in the platinum suite also is Tory boy of the highest order and some of his facebook posts border on the islamaphobic which considering one of his bosses is a muslim doesnt look too good.

his tatse in music has always been shit (the fucking bloke likes cuntry and western) in my opinion he needs moving on or taking down a peg or two i mean hes only a smashey/nicey type DJ
Please stop using this made up nonsense word. There is absolutely no such thing as 'islamaphobia'. Having an irrational fear is a phobia, having valid fears about an ideology that has remained unchanged for 1400 years is not irrational. That word was invented to shut down perfectly valid criticism and critique of Islam, with no other religion is it considered a 'phobia' to criticise it.

Fucking hell, I remember that guy on the tannoy at Burnley starting the song "Neil Warnock he's a wanker"!
If I remember right he was also the "I said ya buy one ya get one free" dickehead that did those annoying window adverts in the late 90s.

Anyway, I know Wilder is big on respect and he obviously has a lot for Bruce but that seems a bit pathetic to worry about such a harmless comment.
It obviously mattered or Steve Bruce wouldn't have described it as drivel from the stadium announcer ! SB said he didn't hear it but if he didn't hear it how did he know it was Gary Sinclair drivel ?

And that utter pile of shite bouncing day song! I’m amazed that didn’t get played at half time every match last season and only got played once.

That song made me wish we hadn’t beat Wednesday, ok I don’t mean that, but you get my point, that song was fucking awful!
The music is ok it's just too loud & booming to the ear drums.

The music is ok it's just too loud & booming to the ear drums.

It's ok if you're cooking Sunday dinner listening to Radio 2, it's inoffensive (mostly, that bouncing day song is wank despite the topic) but, Christ, put some pissing rock music on or summat, some punk, anything to get people going.

G-Sync doesn't play anything unless Pan's People danced to it on Top of the Pops.

CW is currently has his amp turned up to 11, and I don't know why. GS's comment was innocent and nothing offensive & CW went ape shit.After the final whistle he twitched off at high speed. He'll have a stroke.heart attack/funny turn.
CW loved the Blades so much he wants us to be professional & never open to criticism. Which is brilliant we aren't claiming to be always right all of the time like the bellend pigs. We aren't big headed arrogant pigs like the pigs !

After a brilliant first half, the deafening music started before the players could rightly take the best half time ovation they have had for years. Why not just wait a minute.

Yup, and it’s for the fans to laud a performance, not some chuff with a microphone who speaks for no one.

Just inform us, Gary. Anything more is your ego talking. And your non apology was shit too.

Yup, and it’s for the fans to laud a performance, not some chuff with a microphone who speaks for no one.

Just inform us, Gary. Anything more is your ego talking. And your non apology was shit too.

I never really get the argument that we should cherish Sinclair “because he’s better than other stadium announcers”.

Why do we need “stadium announcers” at all? We never used to.

Back
Top Bottom