Gary McSheffery

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Used to rate him very highly and was disappointed when Warnock couldn't sign him a few years ago. He was quick and busy, always looking to get involved and for a winger scored a lot of goals. He did ok up front as well, but I think wide left was his best position.

Unsure about him now. His goals seem to have dried up and he's had a lot of injuries. If his pace is not what it was he does seem like a player who is going downhill, despite him only being 27. We seem to be negotiating a loan deal with a view to a permanent transfer, like with Cresswell, which means we may be on the verge of committing to a player who hasn't done well in a few seasons, we may have to pay a good fee, take on his Premiership wages, and the player is surely looking for a 2-3 year deal.

I hope we have scouted him well lately and don't just go on his age and performances three or four years ago.

I know the squad is in a mess at the moment but in a months time we could have Treacy, McSheffrey, Cresswell, Ward, Cotts, Evans, Hendo, Reid, Little chasing 4 or sometimes 3 places. We'll have a much stronger bench with plenty of attacking options but I defy anyone to pick the likely front 5 or 6, particularly with Monty missing as well.

DOs Santos would be great. Could never see us affording his wages though. even on loan.

you'd be surprised, he's only young so his wages wouldnt be massive, he was on pennies at barca, so spurs arent likely to throw stupid money at him

you'd be surprised, he's only young so his wages wouldnt be massive, he was on pennies at barca, so spurs arent likely to throw stupid money at him

Unless it's under the table, in brown envelopes.

Since he's out on loan at Donny he's probably fallen out of favour at Scunthorpe what do people reckon go for him or not

Today’s lesson is shithousing 101.

And when you do score THIS is how you pose in front oh the Shoreham.

😡

Back
Top Bottom