CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is your favourite Madine thread?

• Total voters

Indeed. I trust those who are most fiercely lambasting our new signing will turn their hostility upon the skipper as well?
Probably. I’m not convinced they’re Blades though. I could easily go on Porktalk, spend a few weeks going on about Sheridonna and Hirsty and what a fucking side that was (just repeat what pigs said to me at the time) and then, when they think I’m a proper snortbeast, start pissing and moaning about the state of the club and insult anyone who disagrees with me.

I thought I was, but now I've learned that true Blades want us to lose Cup matches to non league opposition or are pleased when we do so!

Your not turning proper are you!?:eek:

Unless he is computer illiterate Viper2 is clearly not a Blade.
37 years old and never registered a single post on Sheff Utds main forum during our best spell of entertaining football in recent memory, I predict we won’t be hearing much from Viper2 over the next few weeks especially when we’ve won and played well.
Lot of these cropped up just as Madine rumour started.

I thought I was, but now I've learned that true Blades want us to lose Cup matches to non league opposition or are pleased when we do so!
Or we've spent long enough watching football to realise that these things sometimes happen and we can cope with life even when they happen to our team :(
And we know that this season in particular our main aim is promotion to the PL :)

He comes with lots of baggage. I'm sure he will be fired up to prove the doubters wrong. Could be a masterstroke by wilder.

Get some £££ on him scoring against the pigs.

Let's sign Kevin ' Cuntstick' Muscat and Gareth ' Any Blade would happily kick your fucking teeth in ' Ainsworth too for a prial of 3's.
There would be riots if we signed this fucking walking abortion.
Changed your tune a bit. As have a few others ,interesting read through this.

GAZ

CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT ON SAT'DI?

CHEERS

(see what I did there)

Christ, I’d forgotten he’ll be playing on Saturday. Nailed on scorer followed by V signs to three sides of the ground.

Back
Top Bottom