Front 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well at least tufty has one less thing to worry about tomorrow, the ref now has the team sheet so tufty doesn't need to walk from the sh1te house to hand the ref the bogroll with the names on.
Andrex the team sheet you can trust.....
Last edit. Moose can't be playing for us tomoz cause he was playing for Japan today in the rugger.....
😊
Edit 2, the one that has dipped his hair in a bucket of dulux white preimium silk....

Last edited:

Why do people get so worked up about posts like this? It's probably not the team and it will have no bearing on the outcome of the game whatsoever.
It is, but god knows why people get so worked up about it. People love to flounce.

Wilder doesn’t rate Sharp. Been telling you for ages.

I am curious to know the clubs internal disciplinary procedures.

Drinking and driving for example.
Anybody know ??

UtB

Someone has heard the same rumour I have!

If you asked Wilder if he wanted to know Arsenal's team 2 days before. Would he say yes please, or no don't tell me?
:rolleyes:
Do you think Wilder would take the news from a user on an Arsenal forum as gospel? Do you think he’d pick his team with that in mind? How would they even get in contact with him?

More questions than answers here chief

If you consider that both McB and Moose are genuine challenges for a start, are you, and others, completely naive in your understanding of their very different attributes ?

Given this, would you concede that knowing which of them starts might, just might, influence your own selection process in order to best deal with the situation ?

UTB

If you consider that both McB and Moose are genuine challenges for a start, are you, and others, completely naive in your understanding of their very different attributes ?

Given this, would you concede that knowing which of them starts might, just might, influence your own selection process in order to best deal with the situation ?

UTB
Which Arsenal defenders do you think will play if McBurnie plays and who’ll come in/drop out if Mousset plays?

Do you seriously think Emery is going to change his team based on a post on this forum?

Some people take this place far too seriously! 😂

I didn't say he'd change his team. It could simply become a factor in match preparation knowing you might be up against a striker who can run and be a counter threat...

These clubs have massive teams of analysts etc and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did bits of digging to find out inside info.

Which Arsenal defenders do you think will play if McBurnie plays and who’ll come in/drop out if Mousset plays?
The strongest in the air for Mc, and the quickest if the Moose.

Kinda thought that would have been obvious !

Anyhoot, the point is, KNOWING OUR SIDE IN ADVANCE PUTS US AT A DISTINCT DISADVANTAGE.

Ignorance of this point is for very special people only 😉.

UTB

I didn't say he'd change his team. It could simply become a factor in match preparation knowing you might be up against a striker who can run and be a counter threat...

These clubs have massive teams of analysts etc and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did bits of digging to find out inside info.
That is somewhere between hugely unlikely and cloud cuckoo land

I can with 100% certainty tell you this thread has not changed Arsenal’s match preparation.

If Emery doesn’t already know that Mousset might start, then he should to sacked.

Wilder doesn’t rate Sharp. Been telling you for ages.

I am curious to know the clubs internal disciplinary procedures.

Drinking and driving for example.
Anybody know ??

UtB
Drinking (over the limit) and driving is against the law - why would the club have disciplinary procedure concerning it?

Maybe they have one on drinking though?

Drinking (over the limit) and driving is against the law - why would the club have disciplinary procedure concerning it?

Why wouldnt they ? Player breaks the law he gets fined by the club as its not in the club philosophy of being a family club. Not hard to understand and the manager who you take your username from certainly would have taken any player to task who broke the law

Why wouldnt they ? Player breaks the law he gets fined by the club as its not in the club philosophy of being a family club. Not hard to understand and the manager who you take your username from certainly would have taken any player to task who broke the law
wouldn't have an issue with procedures for 'lawbreakers' but I doubt whether they would act against them on a law-by-law basis

Forget about whether it’s ok to name the team sheet or not, let’s ask why Wilder is telling any Tom Dick and Harry the team sheet in the first place. That should be between him and the coaching staff only and nobody else.

Mind you, I’m sure it will have no baring on the score line.

Forget about whether it’s ok to name the team sheet or not, let’s ask why Wilder is telling any Tom Dick and Harry the team sheet in the first place. That should be between him and the coaching staff only and nobody else.

Mind you, I’m sure it will have no baring on the score line.
Around 25 other blokes will have been told it as well

Around 25 other blokes will have been told it as well
I’m not saying the players don’t train for the game ahead but they don’t necessarily know they’re starting, and Wilder shouldn’t be telling them they’re starting beforehand.

I’m not saying the players don’t train for the game ahead but they don’t necessarily know they’re starting, and Wilder shouldn’t be telling them they’re starting beforehand.
Sorry? When should they find out whether or not they’re starting?

Back
Top Bottom