Front 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am not sure whether Arsenal would pay any difference at all to an internet forum but even big teams will look for every advantage possible. I just dont see the point of it at all if these leaks are genuine in terms of seeing the team news. I personally can wait until before kick off to know - not sure any of us get anything out of knowing the team - we can still have the debate over who plays etc.

The one thing I will say is that someone positing our team if it is accurate is in then it is not going to help us. It just seems a bit of a 'look at me, I know stuff' nonsense really that is not helpful to Wilder or the team really. And might just give a smidgeon of info to the opposition. I just dont get what posting it achieves reallly. Just my opinion. If the club do get wind of it (seems the guy posting them is accurate most weeks) then they might even ask questions of the admin on this forum etc. I know if I was the manager and I found out someone from within the club was telling people the team news and it was being leaked on the internet - not sure I would be too happy.

Eh, explain that to me. Sounds like the perfect wriggle phrase to me.

Basically you prevaricate, or is what you're saying a prevarication?

Just ignoring the fact he has played in a different position then?

I am not sure whether Arsenal would pay any difference at all to an internet forum but even big teams will look for every advantage possible. I just dont see the point of it at all if these leaks are genuine in terms of seeing the team news. I personally can wait until before kick off to know - not sure any of us get anything out of knowing the team - we can still have the debate over who plays etc.

The one thing I will say is that someone positing our team if it is accurate is in then it is not going to help us. It just seems a bit of a 'look at me, I know stuff' nonsense really that is not helpful to Wilder or the team really. And might just give a smidgeon of info to the opposition. I just dont get what posting it achieves reallly. Just my opinion. If the club do get wind of it (seems the guy posting them is accurate most weeks) then they might even ask questions of the admin on this forum etc. I know if I was the manager and I found out someone from within the club was telling people the team news and it was being leaked on the internet - not sure I would be too happy.

If wilder thought this was truly the case and arsenal were to set up against the team that was leaked online...... The he would make sure that the information given was wrong... Then he would set up the team totally different to the one leaked..... Arsenal will set up to our system that we have played every week since being back I. The big league.... Then change during the game if arsenal system isn't working during the game.......... If anyone thinks differently then your living in dream land

Wilder doesn’t rate Sharp. Been telling you for ages.

I am curious to know the clubs internal disciplinary procedures.

Drinking and driving for example.
Anybody know ??

UtB
Hint? So you’ve heard somebody at the club has been caught drink driving?

Just ignoring the fact he has played in a different position then?

He might have done but it certainly wasn't as a no. 10. I think of Charlton, Currie or Hoddle as a no. 10, a playmaker and someone who dictates the game. McGoldrick isn't any of these and playing off your main striker by sitting back a few yards doesn't make you one either. You must be watching a different game to everyone else, McGoldrick is our back up striker, he gives us a different option up front not in midfield. Him being a no. 10 is a myth and I don't know where it came from. To take this a step further the thought of sticking him alongside Lundstram as our midfield lynchpins fills me with dread. Carry on, I find your musings quite entertaining if a little bit worrying.

Pure speculation.

I have it on good authority that the team is unchanged from Watford.

Or have I...?

Pretty pathetic imho.

We all know who 8 or 9 of the players will be anyway. Why can't people wait 24 hours.

I'm not one who subscribes to Emery trawling this site (more chance of Dick going that than Unai) but still find these posts unnecessary.

He might have done but it certainly wasn't as a no. 10. I think of Charlton, Currie or Hoddle as a no. 10, a playmaker and someone who dictates the game. McGoldrick isn't any of these and playing off your main striker by sitting back a few yards doesn't make you one either. You must be watching a different game to everyone else, McGoldrick is our back up striker, he gives us a different option up front not in midfield. Him being a no. 10 is a myth and I don't know where it came from. To take this a step further the thought of sticking him alongside Lundstram as our midfield lynchpins fills me with dread. Carry on, I find your musings quite entertaining if a little bit worrying.

Ok bye.

I think you get banned from here for making personal insult so I won’t, but I want to and I’ll let you choose the word yourself, there’s plenty that fit.

It’s the subtlety in any team changes that can be the most damaging.

For example. None of our forwards are pacy. Except Moose.

Having prior knowledge of his staring would SERIOUSLY impact on my thinking as an oppos Manager in how best to combat this additional dimension and threat.

UTB
Do you think Emery and Arsenal, for argument's sake, set up to face the front two of McBurnie and Robinson and would be completely, 'what the hell do we do now?' baffled if two other strikers were picked instead?

Do you think Emery and Arsenal, for argument's sake, set up to face the front two of McBurnie and Robinson and would be completely, 'what the hell do we do now?' baffled if two other strikers were picked instead?

As daft as it is to post the team (if true), I agree here. We have a permutation from 4/5 strikers. I don’t think Arsenal will be coming to park the bus and I’d expect that their defenders know how to play against most types of striker. It’s hardly going to change their plans finding out who is actually playing.

I doubt it makes much difference being put on here in terms of how Arsenal set up and what their coaches will tell their players. If “nobodies” on here know the team then they’ll certainly know it already. Let attention seekers do their thing I guess.

As daft as it is to post the team (if true), I agree here. We have a permutation from 4/5 strikers. I don’t think Arsenal will be coming to park the bus and I’d expect that their defenders know how to play against most types of striker. It’s hardly going to change their plans finding out who is actually playing.

Correct

And they will be more worried how they break down the 2nd best defence in the league...... Which picks its self wek in week out.... Than who is upfront and can't hit a barn door with a bango

I think you get banned from here for making personal insult so I won’t, but I want to and I’ll let you choose the word yourself, there’s plenty that fit.
Why do people get so worked up about posts like this? It's probably not the team and it will have no bearing on the outcome of the game whatsoever.

Entirely missing my quite specific point.

UTB

I’ve heard the team is

Kelly
Gage Gayle bessley Cowan
Ward gannon Hodges whitehouse
Deane cork

Subs Wilder and rodgers

I’ve heard the team is

Kelly
Gage Gayle bessley Cowan
Ward gannon Hodges whitehouse
Deane cork

Subs Wilder and rodgers
I heard that Jags did so well in goal last time they came to BDTBL we've decided to start him there tomorrow as Chris is a great fan of continuity.

Correct

And they will be more worried how they break down the 2nd best defence in the league...... Which picks its self wek in week out.... Than who is upfront and can't hit a barn door with a bango

Another missing 'e' and an incorrect spelling .

However , these pale into insignificance compared to mixing one 's metaphors . Must try harder :)

Back
Top Bottom