Front 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I genuinely have no need for, or interest in, the team news until it pops up as the sides are coming out.

Why would I need it?

More to the point, why would you share it?

Just wanna be loved by some strangers!

Do you seriously think Emery is going to change his team based on a post on this forum?

Some people take this place far too seriously! 😂
Don’t know why you’re laughing.

He created a profile late last week. He’s been logged on since Monday, he hasn’t slept or took training. He’s just been watching the shoutbox waiting for somebody to give him a crumb of rumoured team news. He’s on his 43rd can on red bull, he’s only eaten cereal bars.

That’s it now, he’s got what he wanted. He can now pick a team.

I genuinely have no need for, or interest in, the team news until it pops up as the sides are coming out.

Why would I need it?

More to the point, why would you share it?
It’s an interesting talking point, especially when there’s a significant change.
It really isn’t that big a deal - if you think the opposition are waiting for some nobodies on a forum to talk (potential) shite before they pick their team you’re nuts.

It’s an interesting talking point, especially when there’s a significant change.
It really isn’t that big a deal - if you think the opposition are waiting for some nobodies on a forum to talk (potential) shite before they pick their team you’re nuts.

We are up against sides who's preparation is so detailed they fly from as close as Liverpool to Doncaster to give their sides the best chance of beating Sheffield United. If you don't think they are keeping a ear out for team news you are deluded. Please dont do anything that could hurt the teams chances just for some internet likes even if its only 000000.5% likely to make any difference whatsoever!

We are up against sides who's preparation is so detailed they fly from as close as Liverpool to Doncaster to give their sides the best chance of beating Sheffield United. If you don't think they are keeping a ear out for team news you are deluded. Please dont do anything that could hurt the teams chances just for some internet likes even if its only 000000.5% likely to make any difference whatsoever!
I reiterate, as said above, there is not a cat in hells chance Unai Emery changes his Arsenal team based on a post or 2 on an opposition forum

I reiterate, as said above, there is not a cat in hells chance Unai Emery changes his Arsenal team based on a post or 2 on an opposition forum

Theres a tiny tiny chance. Why even risk it? For what? Internet likes? If you are a blade i have no idea why you are doing it

This has always been my preference. 3-5-1-1. It gives us bodies in the middle a man in the hole and a “quickie” up front.

Theres a tiny tiny chance. Why even risk it? For what? Internet likes? If you are a blade i have no idea why you are doing it
Yeah I’m clearly gagging for likes... that explains it 🤣
There’s not even a tiny chance, it’s not a risk

Its interesting and invokes conversation and debate. As it does at 2pm on a Saturday when it’s ‘officially’ announced.

Taken from Arsenal board:

"Unai Emery to make drastic changes to the team on Monday after reading SUFC forum and dicovering Aki leaks thread, thanks for that because we would have stood no chance otherwise"

"Great to see Tony Adams back to man mark that Moose guy"

"They have shot themselves in the foot now, looking forward to seeing Ray Parlour dropping deeper to counter McGoldrick threat"

BREAKING NEWS AT FHE LANE

Chris wilder.....makes massive changes ahead of the arsenal clash with team news being leaked from the few he trusted all back room staff have been sacked...... Which basically leaves Chris and the tea lady left...... Brain Dean has stepped in as assistant manager and will be the first name on the team sheet...... Oh yes and Jags in goal from the start after Hendersons shocker against Liverpool 🙏🙏🙏

Yeah I’m clearly gagging for likes... that explains it 🤣
There’s not even a tiny chance, it’s not a risk

Its interesting and invokes conversation and debate. As it does at 2pm on a Saturday when it’s ‘officially’ announced.

There is a tiny chance. The fact you are willing to risk that for internet debate is staggering to me.

Taken from Arsenal board:

"Unai Emery to make drastic changes to the team on Monday after reading SUFC forum and dicovering Aki leaks thread, thanks for that because we would have stood no chance otherwise"

"Great to see Tony Adams back to man mark that Moose guy"

"They have shot themselves in the foot now, looking forward to seeing Ray Parlour dropping deeper to counter McGoldrick threat"
What a Job position that must be.

“Yeah I’m a scout for Arsenal”
“Ah wicked, what’s it like? Do they fly you allover the world, put you up in expensive hotels and that?”
“... No. I just, sit here on my phone scouring the oppositions fan forums the week before the game to see what the fans think the team might be. Then I report back to Unai and he changes his team to suit”
“Ah”
”Yup”

Played like they'd got jet lag.

Also I put "basically a 10” not "is a 10”,

Eh, explain that to me. Sounds like the perfect wriggle phrase to me.

Basically you prevaricate, or is what you're saying a prevarication?

That would have been better if your decimal point had been in front of the zero's ;)

This news will be the same as most of the stuff going around - a load of bollocks. Wilder could be feeding this stuff out for all we know to throw the oppo off guard. Good job Duffy's not around or he'd be the one getting the finger's pointed at him. Or his dad :D

This news will be the same as most of the stuff going around - a load of bollocks. Wilder could be feeding this stuff out for all we know to throw the oppo off guard. Good job Duffy's not around or he'd be the one getting the finger's pointed at him. Or his dad :D
A) it’s not
B) for that to happen he’d need Unai Emery to take notice of what’s being said on a fans forum...
3) his Dad is a wanker

Who's to say it isn't Duffy leaking the news he's still well liked by the players 🤔

BREAKING NEWS AT FHE LANE

Chris wilder.....makes massive changes ahead of the arsenal clash with team news being leaked from the few he trusted all back room staff have been sacked...... Which basically leaves Chris and the tea lady left...... Brain Dean has stepped in as assistant manager and will be the first name on the team sheet...... Oh yes and Jags in goal from the start after Hendersons shocker against Liverpool 🙏🙏🙏
Brian who?!

Maybe the "close to Wilder" claim is a red herring to cover up the fact that if it's coming from a disgruntled player in the squad?

Who knows?

Wilder doesn’t rate Sharp. Been telling you for ages.

I am curious to know the clubs internal disciplinary procedures.

Drinking and driving for example.
Anybody know ??

UtB

Maybe the "close to Wilder" claim is a red herring to cover up the fact that if it's coming from a disgruntled player in the squad?

Who knows?

That'll throw the cat among the pigeons. I was thinking the same funnily enough and there's only one player in the squad who's got cause to be disgruntled at the moment...

Hendo
Baldock bash Egan joc enda
Lunny Norwood fleck
Didzy mousett

It’s the subtlety in any team changes that can be the most damaging.

For example. None of our forwards are pacy. Except Moose.

Having prior knowledge of his staring would SERIOUSLY impact on my thinking as an oppos Manager in how best to combat this additional dimension and threat.

UTB

That'll throw the cat among the pigeons. I was thinking the same funnily enough and there's only one player in the squad who's got cause to be disgruntled at the moment...

I don't think that it's that clear cut. I'd say that there was 3.5 potentially miffed players, plus 1 who looks like he hasn't got the brains he was born with, whom i can imagine chats shit.

Back
Top Bottom