From Rangers..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
United are also understood to have been invited to make offers for five Glasgow Rangers players deemed surplus to requirements at Ibrox.

Who are these? Anybody know anything?

Blackwell on radio sheffield just said this is rubbish

It's bloody well camouflaged then.

KEVIN Blackwell does not expect a flurry of hostile bids for James Beattie's services despite seeing the Sheffield United striker confirm his return to fitness before the end of the transfer window.
Beattie enjoyed a 10-minute cameo appearance towards the end of Saturday's goalless draw with Cardiff City less than two months after undergoing knee surgery.

The former England international has been linked with a number of top-flight clubs after scoring 22 goals during his debut season at Bramall Lane following a £4 million move from Everton last August.

But Blades boss Blackwell, who had repeatedly insisted United's most valuable asset would not be available for selection before September 13's trip to Derby County, said:

"I've had no inquiries; he doesn't want to go, I don't want him to go so I didn't have to worry about wheeling him out and having people think 'hello, he's back fit again' before the window has closed.

Despite predicting the final few hours of the summer sales will pass without incident at United, Blackwell has refused to rule out a "surprise" development.

Bristol City and Plymouth, who are poised to recruit Blackburn's Paul Gallagher on loan, are known to be monitoring Jon Stead's situation while Blackwell's predecessor, Neil Warnock, now in charge of Crystal Palace, could attempt to prise away several fringe members of United's squad.

United are also understood to have been invited to make offers for five Glasgow Rangers players deemed surplus to requirements at Ibrox.

:rolleyes:

Anyone know who the players was? Im guessing Alan Gow was one, hes on loan at Blackpool now iirc.

one was Daniel Cousin who has joined Hull. The only other one I know is a midfielder called Charlie Adam

Back
Top Bottom