Forest media darlings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chingo

Reaction score
Forest fans are loving life after rising from the bottom end of the league and the manager can do no wrong and is being lauded everywhere in the media … while we rise from the bottom end of the league and the manager is criticised (by some fans) and getting little attention from the media but we’re a point behind them with games in hand !

The same happens with Wednesday , Sunderland and Derby with the media and pundits gushing over them most of the time after years of failure, why is this ?

Last edited:

I did notice that if we lost our game in hand on them, we'd have exactly the same record this season, but all the attention on Sky etc seems to be about how Forest could make the play offs.

I guess the wins in the cup and add to their overall form, I'd prefer us to sneak under the radar and let all the focus be on the other teams anyway.

Forest fans are loving life after rising from the bottom end of the league and the manager can do no wrong and is being lauded everywhere in the media … while we rise from the bottom end of the league and the manager is criticised (by some fans) and getting little attention from the media but we’re a point behind them with games in hand !

The same happens with Wednesday , Sunderland and Derby with the media and pundits gushing over them most of the time after years of failure, why is this ?

It happened with us for 2 years

We are yesterdays news it seems though

Can’t really be bothered about this I’m quite happy for us to stay under the media radar as long as possible and just keep accumulating points. Being media darlings brings its own pressures so let them have it

We were expected to be in the top 3 teams.
We are on our way to recovering a lost season potentially and being in with a chance of the top 6.

Forest after several years of trying and failing seem to be getting it together under Cooper. (Didn't Wilder recommend Cooper to us after he left apparently?)

I'm quite happy we are going under the radar a bit actually.

Let’s be fair, we were the media darlings under Wilder for a couple of years and weren’t complaining.

Let Forest have their moment in the sun. It’ll just make it funnier when they don’t get promoted.

I don’t mind the fact we’re going about our business quietly at the minute.

In fairness we were the media darlings under Wilder for a while.

Do we need to be media darlings. Pretty happy with so called Pundits/co commentators (Hinchcliffe the twat) giving us fuck all attention.

Back
Top Bottom