For those who went . . . Motm

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He had a shocker today. McAtee wasn't much better either. Both looked fed up.

We looked so much better when Davies and Slimane came on. They made a decent 3 with Souza and I would like to see that combo given a run.
I can't help but think West ham had sat in more and felt they could keep us at arm's length without much effort.... which they did.

You will never perform well if your confidence is gone. The whole team look adrift it will take a manager that instills confidence in players ,one who has their respect.

I can't help but think West ham had sat in more and felt they could keep us at arm's length without much effort.... which they did.

They did take their foot off the gas a bit admittedly, but as they say, you can only play what is in front of you and I thought we had more control when those two came on.

Foderingham didn't do anything wrong. I though Anel was better this week, Mcburnie except for his miss in the first half
Beeb have it as Hamer 5.44, McBurnie 4.77, Foderingham 4.73

Must have been those cross hammer spectacles they wore in the press box.

Souza was our MOM by a country mile.

Folks asking to sack Heck- its got to be a joke-

New manager comes in instills confidence for about a week- until a couple of drubbings.

Hecky should be allowed to stay until 10 games into the championship next year.

No manager will alter the course of this season.

The Prince needs to come out and say he's my man the whole season regardless- that instills authority for Hecky's team.

We looked so much better when Davies and Slimane came on. They made a decent 3 with Souza and I would like to see that combo given a run.
Slimane had a couple of decent efforts

Souza was our MOM by a country mile.

Folks asking to sack Heck- its got to be a joke-

New manager comes in instills confidence for about a week- until a couple of drubbings.

Hecky should be allowed to stay until 10 games into the championship next year.

No manager will alter the course of this season.

The Prince needs to come out and say he's my man the whole season regardless- that instills autority for Hecky's team.
You cant blame Hecky .Surely no body expected him to build a prem team with 20 mill plus the berge money and illy cash . He had no pre season with the new guys but with such little money and a team that includes league one players from 5 years ago what do we really expect? The best manager in the world could not operate and be successful under those conditions . We knew we would be up against it before a ball was kicked .

Its time to do something, Egan definitely needs resting v Fulham, hes been poor last few games, we miss Baldock massively, and our forrads are not doing much at all, especially as they're getting shite service.

Stretch I agree and said the same on another thread. However what's not clear is how much West Ham took their foot off the gas in the second half.

I'd go with those 3 at Fulham and have Hamer and Macca as impact subs

Stretch I agree and said the same on another thread. However what's not clear is how much West Ham took their foot off the gas in the second half.

I'd go with those 3 at Fulham and have Hamer and Macca as impact subs

I'd almost be tempted to have one of them play off of McB and have Archer come off the bench and go with the three you mention

Start at Fulham with the team that finished today. Brewster looked sharp and linked well with McBurnie. We looked much better after the subs. Egan looked to have picked up a nasty knock, he barely limped off. I cannot recall Archer touching the ball.

slimane and davies should come in next week at fulham mcatee and hamer were awful today

Back
Top Bottom