Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back to his barnstorming best. Driving, probing, shooting, tackling. Absolutely fantastic today. On that showing he's a 30 million pound player. My god it's good to be a Blade at the minute!!!!
he’s got his yard of pace back

Such a good player to watch, balance, touch, pace, technique...

He's got such a controlled presence, seems to give that midfield an air of calmness and stability which allows others to maximise their game.

Been my favourite player since league 1, didsy pushes him bloody close though. Then Jack. Then Billy. I think that's the order 🤩

Been my favourite player since league 1

Ditto me. He was playing about 5 yards further forward today, the Burnley players didn't know what the fuck to do with him. I reckon Wilder's let him off the leash and if that's the case then the Duffy conundrum has finally been put to bed.

Ditto me. He was playing about 5 yards further forward today, the Burnley players didn't know what the fuck to do with him. I reckon Wilder's let him off the leash and if that's the case then the Duffy conundrum has finally been put to bed.
Yeah that goal has been coming, we've known he can lash a ball for years but the composure both him and JL had for their goals was a joy to watch, it was as if the net bulging was a formality. Fantastic.

One of my favourite players in my time as a Blade. When I was a kid imagining myself as a footballer, Fleck would've been the player I wanted to be. Or Norwood. I do love Norwood.

Norwood makes us tick. He was back on form today. Gave it away a slopilly a couple of times second half, but can forgive it for a very well rounded overall performance.

Makes me wonder where would we be if we had put all the early season chances away.

Remember when some wanted us to sell him to West Ham last year because they didn't think he would cut it in the Prem.

Wonder where they all are now

Run Lunny very close for MOTM fantastic game today. Always been a favorite of mine seems to have got the old spark back and looks every inch a Premiership player. Who's that Barrie Bannon again? not fit to clean Flecky's boots.

Run Lunny very close for MOTM fantastic game today. Always been a favorite of mine seems to have got the old spark back and looks every inch a Premiership player. Who's that Barrie Bannon again? not fit to clean Flecky's boots.
Back to his barnstorming best. Driving, probing, shooting, tackling. Absolutely fantastic today. On that showing he's a 30 million pound player. My god it's good to be a Blade at the minute!!!!
And the Transfer fee was? fuck all

He was powerfully running past 2/3/4 midfielders/defenders with ease today over and over. Absolutely class.

There wasn’t a bad performance from any of our lads though.

Remember when Coventry fans slagged Fleck off.....how times have changed

Norwood makes us tick. He was back on form today. Gave it away a slopilly a couple of times second half, but can forgive it for a very well rounded overall performance.

I think there was a little bit of arrogance creeping in from the midfield towards the end, but only because they'd spent the last hour running rings around the opposition. Game was well and truly over by then and I don't mind them trying something clever and it not working out if it's done in the right circumstances.

I said in Leauge one That Fleck was good enough to play in The Premier League.

and loud voices on here were doubting him as late as this August.

not me...

not

for

one

minute.

The stat that I saw about Fleck and Stevens being some of the quickest players really showed yesterday. They glide past people with the ball at times.

It's been mentioned many times about the swashbuckling 5-3-2 we play, but watch carefully and it transforms from that to 1-7-2 then 1-3-6 and then we lose the ball and it's 5-4-1, fleck and lundstram, bash, JOC , Stevens and baldock are so fluid, no team can fully defend all options and now fleck is showing his talent, with Ollie to cover for him, fleck like Lunny is positively oozing confidence, if I was to be ultra critical of fleck is he needs to shoot more often, which to be fair he seems to be starting to do. Long may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom