Feedback On Jose Baxter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mendi

Reaction score
How did Jose Baxter get on tonight some feedback will be great thank you.

Played Well first twenty minutes, then went AWOL for long periods, until re-emerging to create our only two real chances in the game in the second half.

A 7 out of 10 for me, and belive me when I say that is much much better then anyone else in our side got near scoring.

He provided most of the few bits of quality we saw. Some neat touches and decent use of the ball. He needs to get involved more but given he only signed a couple of days ago and was surrounded by shite, I thought he did ok.

I thought he was clever, could really do some damage with some players either side and in front of him

Already our best player by a country mile. Looked like he could do something with the ball; nothing his teammates looked like accomplishing.

Faded out of the game at times but it was evident he possesses the quality to be a good player in the no.10 role but as others said needs quality around him too otherwise there's no point!

Wrong line up around him for most of game as said. I don't think he had the right type of player around him to link up with. Too many negative defensive minded players in that squad today eg Coady and doyle. I think it could still work with the likes of McFadzean, Brandy and Taylor around him but we still need something else.

Overall though looks to have a bit of class around him and will bag a few this season certainty.

I thought he faded as he'd worked so hard in the first half, he ran out of steam a bit. Looked a very good, intelligent player.

It is a good job you did not ask about the rest, you'd be reaching for the rope.

how did he play tonight i know he scored.

Did OK, good goal and outrageous nutmeg of a Rotherham player.

He'd be great in a good side with good players around him.

He doesn't have many good players around him at the moment

cheers for the feedback agree he needs good player around him.

Back
Top Bottom