JLT Deserves a song

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

London based Blade

Reaction score
‘So here’s to you Jacky Robinson, Bladesmen love you more than you will know whoa whoa whoa.

What’s that you say Jacky Robinson, we are going to the premier league, with big Jon Eags’.

Maybe I’m too excited watching this from a random pub I begged to put it on In Copenhagen 😂. I look forward to the 100% negative feedback ✊🏻⚔️

‘So here’s to you Jacky Robinson, Bladesmen love you more than you will know whoa whoa whoa.

What’s that you say Jacky Robinson, we are going to the premier league, with big Jon Eags’.

Maybe I’m too excited watching this from a random pub I begged to put it on In Copenhagen 😂. I look forward to the 100% negative feedback ✊🏻⚔️
How about 'Bladesmen love you more than you will know, not just your throw'

On a serious note he absolutely would get red carded every single game in the prem. The big fish would ensure it happened as they wouldn't allow any possibility of the likes of Fernando or Saka Khan being tackled by him.

We’ll find out next week when he sends Jack Grealish into orbit. 👊 We might see the world record roly poly attempt broken.

Our best player today by a mile - superb .

Nigh shout out to our goalie who saved our bacon just before HT

Well done boys

Jackie Long Throw down the line, to the tune of Jackie Down The Line by Fontaines DC

Instead of that cringe 'you shit bastard' when a keeper takes a goalkick. Perhaps we sing something similar when he hurls in a long throw or smashes into someone

Oh - Jackie Robbo's magic, his throw is oh so long,
he tackles like a maniac, his heading's pretty strong,
he'll kick you with his left foot, he'll kick you with the right,
and when he body slams you, you'll be in pain all night
Ohhh!!!!

Away at Reading I heard

So here's to you Jackie Robinson
We all love you more than you could know
And your reyt long throw
Been singing that all season, just never seems to spread?

One of the best by far mate👍.It scans well which is an improvement on some of the half arsed suggestions on here accused of being lyrical.😜

Gold
Always believe in your goal
You've got the power to do a long throw
You're indestructible
Always believe in............C..3..P...........O

Back
Top Bottom