Favourite bit of Unofficial merch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I bought a "we all fucking hate Leeds" t-shirt from a larrkin in the cricks early 80's...no pics I'm afraid.... Wore it to Leeds away... 84/85??? Still alive.... Just... 😂 😂

I am sure I saw recently a remake of the Blades Hobott tracksuit top on sale somewhere but I can’t find it anywhere now, any one else seen it or have I dreamed it?
Yes one was available last year and I managed to get one 😁

I am sure I saw recently a remake of the Blades Hobott tracksuit top on sale somewhere but I can’t find it anywhere now, any one else seen it or have I dreamed it?
Sheffield Retro Shop have been making them I believe. They are on twitter and think they have a website.

My mum knitted me a red and white striped scarf, which I have been wearing to games for the last 2 seasons, and she's an Owl.
This Xmas she bought me a postcard sized picture of Fatty Foukes, and gave it to me saying, I'm not sure I should give you this!?! Diet starts Monday.
My sister, also an Owl, gave me a black hoody with red 'BLADES' across the chest.

I have a Bramall Lane sign and several pictures, but my fav was a (most recent) Xmas present from my kids, painted by my daughter. I just love it. Not sure McBurney would!?!?

IMG-20231225-WA0017.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230701_225920_Facebook.jpg

No longer available unfortunately, I purchased the player version of the Porterfield tracksuit top which has the red and black the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom