Favourite bit of Unofficial merch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShorehamRevolution

Reaction score
Just ordered this for my holiday, what’s everyone’s favourite piece of merchandise that’s not from the club shop. Pictures would be good if you can add them. I bet some people have got some good custom/unique stuff out there.

Attachments

• 4F0989CE-6949-4197-9549-3760B815A2AE.png
    4F0989CE-6949-4197-9549-3760B815A2AE.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 128

When I was about 8 or 9 my grandma knitted me a red jumper and stitched in the United badge on the chest. I used to wear it to school and got battered for it by my fellow 8 year old students because it wasn’t real. I was literally thinking about this the other day and would love to come across it in the attic or something!

The Silence of the Owls t-shirt from 1992. I'm not at home at the moment so I can't dig it out, neither can I find an image online, but I'm sure you all know the shirt I mean.
I still have that somewhere, and a "Sunday pig roast" shirt. Might have to have a look again for them...

Does anyone remember the Brian Deane Terminator t-shirt? Think it was in response to the pigs knocking out a David Hurst "I'll be back"/Terminator style t-shirt, Deane was a T-800 robot if memory serves me correct. Wish I still had it. Think I've got a photo of me wearing it tbh.. will try and dig it out.

Not merch but I have a massive 'LAVER' tattoo on my forehead

I love Laver more than the blades, and more than life itself. I will do anything for Laver
I had my leg stamp pressed into a laver shape.
Run out of leg a bit and it looks a bit like Lav.
Even though I need a mobility scooter to get around now
It’s the best thing I ever did.
UTB.

Does anyone remember the Brian Deane Terminator t-shirt? Think it was in response to the pigs knocking out a David Hurst "I'll be back"/Terminator style t-shirt, Deane was a T-800 robot if memory serves me correct. Wish I still had it. Think I've got a photo of me wearing it tbh.. will try and dig it out.
I do! I had the double whammy one after we beat them twice. Had two big boxing gloves on the back with the scores.

My wife likes crafting and made me this when we first started going out, all painted by hand…

View attachment 156023
If I’d received that in the first few heady months of dating, when the sap was rising and desire was reaching dangerous levels, it would’ve been a relationship red flag to me. It’s like someone knitting you a pair of mittens when you should be wearing a pvc play suit . 🤷‍♂️

Not merch but I have a massive 'LAVER' tattoo on my forehead

I love Laver more than the blades, and more than life itself. I will do anything for Laver

In French, 'laver' means "to wash", so your holidays in France would be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom