Farke off Slav

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You mean mcgoldrick who did more in 45 minutes than the rest combined in 10 matches

You mean McGoldrick who, yet again, missed 2 virtual sitters that would've given us a crucial 3 points???

I'm a massive fan of McG but his woeful finishing over the last few years has cost us far too many points now to be glossed over!

You mean McGoldrick who, yet again, missed 2 virtual sitters that would've given us a crucial 3 points???

I'm a massive fan of McG but his woeful finishing over the last few years has cost us far too many points now to be glossed over!

I don’t care how many chances Didz misses if he plays like that today he’s the first name on the team sheet

He played like that v derby coming on as a sub then wasn’t played after but that’s down to Slav

First thing I'd be doing Monday morning would be handing SLAV his P45

Then I'd be straight on the phone to Daniel farke
Burke , Robinson and Brewster all warming up together was like Slav saying “ you think it’s bad now look at this pile of crap I could put on ” Seriously. We have been a mess for 18 months. Should Slav have done better maybe, but this group are taking the piss out of everyone. Hugs and fake claps all round at full time. Not one big tackle all game. Last 10 summed it up. 5 different players tried to cross it in and everyone hit the first man. Slav’s fault clearly. Unprofessional bunch of fucking thieves.

I don’t care how many chances Didz misses if he plays like that today he’s the first name on the team sheet

He played like that v derby coming on as a sub then wasn’t played after but that’s down to Slav
He didn't play against Derby, but I presume you mean when he came on against Stoke, then started the next game against Millwall and contrived to miss a number of glorious chances, including putting the ball over the bar from 2 yards in a game we lost.

Last edited:
He didn't play against Derby, but I presume you mean when he came on against Stoke, then started the next game against Millwall and contrived to miss a number of glorious chances, including putting the ball over the bar from 2 yards in a game we lost.

Sorry that’s my bad same point though

How slav cannot see mcgoldrick should be starting every game after that performance and the one v cov is beyond me

Yet he persists with Sharp it is baffling

Hi Stegosaurus here

I said all along the players dont care. Taking the piss miking their paycheck while putting in zero effort.

Should be booed from start to finish at the next match.
Great idea:tumbleweed:

With all due respect Farke would be daft to contemplate becoming your manager. You have a poor, deteriorating squad and, seemingly, no money. when at Norwich he was able to sell Maddison to generate some transfer funds to bring in his own players. There is no outstanding talent at yourclub to sell to allow him to trade a bit. Also his family stayed in Germany whilst he managed us so I suspect his next job will be in the Bundesliga

With all due respect Farke would be daft to contemplate becoming your manager. You have a poor, deteriorating squad and, seemingly, no money. when at Norwich he was able to sell Maddison to generate some transfer funds to bring in his own players. There is no outstanding talent at yourclub to sell to allow him to trade a bit. Also his family stayed in Germany whilst he managed us so I suspect his next job will be in the Bundesliga
With all due respect nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Burke , Robinson and Brewster all warming up together was like Slav saying “ you think it’s bad now look at this pile of crap I could put on ” Seriously. We have been a mess for 18 months. Should Slav have done better maybe, but this group are taking the piss out of everyone. Hugs and fake claps all round at full time. Not one big tackle all game. Last 10 summed it up. 5 different players tried to cross it in and everyone hit the first man. Slav’s fault clearly. Unprofessional bunch of fucking thieves.

Burke and Brewster have been played out of position and barely had a start between them

Yes it’s all there fault let’s all blame them , it’s not our Billy’s fault we can’t slag him off as he is a blade 2 goals in 18 from open play not a problem

Forget the JTW, there's a signing the club need to make tomorrow and that is a Interpreter for SJ, maybe then he can get his messages/tactics across to the players and I will be able to understand wtf he says in his next interview!. TV and radio have stopped playing his interviews as he is so incoherent!, you have to go online and try to decipher them for yourself!.
The fact he has never tried to 'connect' with the fans. The way he just walks off the pitch and down the tunnel without the slightest acknowledgement of the applauding fans behind the dugouts, or the rest of the stadium. It's as though he doesn't want to be here but (just like the players!) the money's good.
He's not to blame for the weekly shitfests we're enduring, most blame for these falls belongs with the players, but he ain;'t even trying to 'help himself'!

IMO, he deserves the JTW to show what, if anything, he can do!?, and we take things from there.
We have to hold our nerve and hope he has a JTW plan to beat all TW plans 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Forget the JTW, there's a signing the club need to make tomorrow and that is a Interpreter for SJ, maybe then he can get his messages/tactics across to the players and I will be able to understand wtf he says in his next interview!. TV and radio have stopped playing his interviews as he is so incoherent!, you have to go online and try to decipher them for yourself!.
The fact he has never tried to 'connect' with the fans. The way he just walks off the pitch and down the tunnel without the slightest acknowledgement of the applauding fans behind the dugouts, or the rest of the stadium. It's as though he doesn't want to be here but (just like the players!) the money's good.
He's not to blame for the weekly shitfests we're enduring, most blame for these falls belongs with the players, but he ain;'t even trying to 'help himself'!

IMO, he deserves the JTW to show what, if anything, he can do!?, and we take things from there.
We have to hold our nerve and hope he has a JTW plan to beat all TW plans 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
hes got a year at the most to get things right but agree with your points about him i really rated him and thought he was the man for the job now im not so sure there doesnt seem any connection between him and the players and the fans

N'diaye in the u23's today and taken off at half time when n he was the best player on the pitch on Sunday

Slav really hasn't a got a Salamon Kalou

Get on the phone to Farke Princey Boy

N'diaye in the u23's today and taken off at half time when n he was the best player on the pitch on Sunday

Slav really hasn't a got a Salamon Kalou

Get on the phone to Farke Princey Boy

I'm glad he had a better game on Sunday because he wasn't that great on Saturday against Coventry.

Bring Bringg Bringggg ........

Hello Daniel its the Prince speaking

BUMPPPPPPP

Back
Top Bottom