Fans Forum: What Went Wrong

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
Hello my fellow Blades brethren, if you're around at 7pm tonight we are hosting another live Fans Forum.

These are an opportunity to come together and in a Blades community on YouTube as we look at a review of the season.

All welcome, you can type anything into the live chat and we will discuss it with a group of other Blades who have asked to join us on screen (5 in total). If you ever want to be on one of these please DM me (thanks to all those who already have). If you can't watch live this video will be available afterwards for the rest of time.

178936581_313554723464631_3674493616146159438_n.png

WATCH from 7pm tonight here:

These obviously only work if people watch them and interact live so please do join us if you can, we have some S24SU forum regulars joining us tonight (all to be revealed).

Can I be on your show?
I can't do much bar talk nonsense and dribble though. And swear. Can I call someone a twat?
I can guarantee you 9 more subs too, as that's how many YouTube accounts I have.
Guw on. Let me.

Can I be on your show?
I can't do much bar talk nonsense and dribble though. And swear. Can I call someone a twat?
I can guarantee you 9 more subs too, as that's how many YouTube accounts I have.
Guw on. Let me.
Anyone can be on, if you really want to be just drop me a DM, we are full tonight but we do these regulalry and you could be on the next one.

Anyone can be on, if you really want to be just drop me a DM, we are full tonight but we do these regulalry and you could be on the next one.
Awww thanks. But I'll just lose you all your subs by being stupid and senseless. I don't even know much about utd tbh.
It's the thought that counts though. :)

How many loyalty points do you need to have to be on? It's a well known fact if you have missed a game or two in the last 30 years that you are not allowed to have an opinion on anything to do with United.

Awww thanks. But I'll just lose you all your subs by being stupid and senseless. I don't even know much about utd tbh.
It's the thought that counts though. :)
Do you want a cuddle ?

The opinions were shite, the guests were boring and the presenter with the glasses was irritating the life out of me.

EDIT: Sorry, misunderstood the thread title.

I was listening to the geezer with glasses on today on bfbs.....he's not a bad presenter tbh ...his music play list is shite , I'm glad I'm out.
😃

If you missed this (and most of you did) you can watch it anytime here:

I'll watch it tomorrow mate. Always a bad time in the evening getting the kids to sleep. And to be honest I've reflected a lot on this season and would rather focus on the next, thinking about this season anymore is just depressing!

Hello my fellow Blades brethren, if you're around at 7pm tonight we are hosting another live Fans Forum.

These are an opportunity to come together and in a Blades community on YouTube as we look at a review of the season.

All welcome, you can type anything into the live chat and we will discuss it with a group of other Blades who have asked to join us on screen (5 in total). If you ever want to be on one of these please DM me (thanks to all those who already have). If you can't watch live this video will be available afterwards for the rest of time.

View attachment 111616

WATCH from 7pm tonight here:

Are you goddamn serious how much longer can you keep being so delusional.by the way any blades fan out theif that wants to bet against me I've got £50 to bet within 3 to 4 seasons will will be in division 4 and facing removal from the FFA and maybe even jnsolvency

What went wrong? Getting promoted to the Premier League. It turned out to be the best and worst thing to ever happen to us.

Giving Wilder to spend where he spent money on brining in 15 player over the course of the season, both on loan and on a permanent basis, of which only Henderson (loan), and McBurnie played regularly as starters.

The following season he brought in 8 players over the course of the season, both on loan and on a permanent basis, of which only Ramsdale and Ampadou (loan), played regularly as starters. Best ever transfer window ever apparently? 🤮

Three wasted transfers windows on players Wilder deemed no better than what we already had and this has now proven to be the case, as now the players we relied on who kept them all out of the team have now all become unreliable and crap.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom