Fans back in Grounds in Jeopardy?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It amazes me that some people still think he’s great. He’s always been a cunt, who’s main focus was, is and always will be himself. When he was a minor MP then mayor of London he was amusing but a cunt nonetheless. Now he’s Chief Cunt, and some people still think he’s doing a good job.

Makes me laugh how his arselickers say footballers should stay out of politics and to leave the politics to the politicians when he moved into it after commenting on it in the press as a newspapers columnist, who's to say Marcus Rashford might not become an MP when he's finished playing.

Boris has taken inspiration from Pokémon and decided the new Covid strategy should be "Gotta Catch 'Em All!"

Javid has visited Professor Whitty and taken Delta as his starter covid.
SM12_EN_76.pngPL2_EN_87.png

Makes me laugh how his arselickers say footballers should stay out of politics and to leave the politics to the politicians when he moved into it after commenting on it in the press as a newspapers columnist, who's to say Marcus Rashford might not become an MP when he's finished playing.
Footballers are the only people who aren’t allowed any interests outside of work.

“They should stick to football.”

Why should they? They can have interests and hobbies, like golf, horse racing, buying shiny crap, spit roasting glamour models, or making sure poor children get food and books when the duly elected government could give a shit, for example.

You don’t see footballers calling out politicians who ponce about with footballs for the assembled media hordes.

There are new cases of the "Wembley" variant :mad:

Similar to the old Middlesboro variant where excruciating boredom replaces exciting attacking football for a full second half, resulting in a devastating loss...

Till you kick the "Southgate" variant out.

That’s a bit worrying. How long was it from receiving the second dose to becoming infected ?
You can still catch Covid when double jabbed. You are less likely to die from it or be hospitalised hence the rates for deaths and hospitalisations are no where near increasing at the same rate as infections. We now have to just live with it( as we do with flu) protect ourselves with the jabs and carry on living our lives

The only reason people are being asked to quarantine when returning from France is because the French have started kicking off about vaccine passports just like we should be doing. It's all political bollocks and nothing to do with any virus

I simply say this, irrespective of being pro or anti Boris, at least someone had the gumption to kick-start the vaccine research even if we threw countless millions at it, to get us where the UK is today.
(anyone else noticed he always gets called Boris even when being slagged off, not like Thatcher, Major or May?)

Boris really can't win, damned if he opens up damned if he doesn't. The clowns on the opposition benches bitch and moan but don't come up with any solutions.
I think we are going to have to learn to live with Covid and get your vaccine once a year much like the vulnerable do with the flu jab.
That is - and will always remain - the square root of politics. Fighting to be in power rather than fighting to make decent, honest changes.

Reactions: SWB
(anyone else noticed he always gets called Boris even when being slagged off, not like Thatcher, Major or May?)

He’s been called Boris so often that until reason I often used to have a memory freeze as though I’m turning senile, regards his surname.

I used to say….”did you see Boris the other day”
‘Boris who?”

‘You know…Boris…Boris mmmm.….Boris………i always ended up referring to him as “Boris Karloff”
Might be better if I refer to him by his initials BJ. Still find it hard to believe so many women fancy BJ.

He’s been called Boris so often that until reason I often used to have a memory freeze as though I’m turning senile, regards his surname.

I used to say….”did you see Boris the other day”
‘Boris who?”

‘You know…Boris…Boris mmmm.….Boris………i always ended up referring to him as “Boris Karloff”
Might be better if I refer to him by his initials BJ. Still find it hard to believe so many women fancy BJ.
He's a ladies man no doubt, his appeal to the opposite sex is he's a charmer, plays the buffoon and the well educated role at the same time, boyish grin, mop of unkempt hair, flash of a cheeky grin would offer the ladies a hint of a dangerous liaison and thus has that remarkable ability to get out of unbelievable gaffs and scrapes.

Yeah I think fans will be aloud in at full capacity initially before restrictions are re introduced probably in September with a cap on hospitality and sport stadiums. Full Lockdown likely over the winter months.

Back
Top Bottom