Fallowfields Team to Conquer COV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Sweden's NO 1 Rob Olsen

Bogle----Egan-----Davies-----Enda

----------MGW-----Berge--------

----Brewster---DIDZ----Ndiaye------

-----------Mcburnie------------

Please please please please stop playing players who have been dreadful for months slav such as Osborn/Sharp/Fleck they offer nothing and wont be around for the future to build the spine of a squad around

I am genuinely baffled at Slavs insistence in playing norwood/fleck it is becoming wilderesque from last season MGW/Berge would be better than any midfield in this league by a country mile MGW can play there and has done plenty before and hopefully Berge is back as we are yet to see him properly in a Slav team since MGW/NDIAYE have started

Id put anyone in that midfield as long as its not Jimmy Fleck / Norwood together

Its also very strange that mcgoldrick has been bombed out of squads recently he is still our best forwrad IMO based on last seasons performances he should be no10 every game every minute if we play with one

Billy sharp in the u23's

Right, now I understand we don't play anyone that's out of form and won't be around long term, and instead we play players that haven't played for months because of injury, aren't fit, or those who are fit but can't force their way into a misfiring team, makes perfect sense, oh and DIDZ is that someone from the U23s or the guy that's one of those that won't be around long term?

Sweden's NO 1 Rob Olsen

Please please please please stop playing players who have been dreadful for months slav such as Osborn/Sharp/Fleck they offer nothing and wont be around for the future to build the spine of a squad around

I am genuinely baffled at Slavs insistence in playing norwood/fleck it is becoming wilderesque from last season MGW/Berge would be better than any midfield in this league by a country mile MGW can play there and has done plenty before and hopefully Berge is back as we are yet to see him properly in a Slav team since MGW/NDIAYE have started

Id put anyone in that midfield as long as its not Jimmy Fleck / Norwood together

Its also very strange that mcgoldrick has been bombed out of squads recently he is still our best forwrad IMO based on last seasons performances he should be no10 every game every minute if we play with one

Billy sharp in the u23's
giphy[1].gif

Sweden's NO 1 Rob Olsen

Billy sharp in the u23's

That formation is basically 4-1-5 with Berge trying to be the entire midfield.

You're playing 3 players who like a free role: MGW, Didzy and Ndiaye.

Sweden's NO 1 Rob Olsen

Billy sharp in the u23's
Why not just say what you really mean, you don’t rate or like Billy Sharp & don’t think he should be in the team.
It would save all the waffle

That formation is basically 4-1-5 with Berge trying to be the entire midfield.

You're playing 3 players who like a free role: MGW, Didzy and Ndiaye.

Not really berge has played as a CDM his entire career and MGW has played CM

Whats the alternative keep playing fleck & norwood one gives the ball away on the edge of his box every 10 minutes and the other can pass but shirks every tackle

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again much like picking fleck/norwood

Plenty slate my opinion but dont give a reasonable alternative but to pick the same players such as stevens/fleck/norwood/sharp/osborn because they like them and they try hard

How is that line up going to protect our defence?.

Were playing at home to coventry

I get what your saying but playing fleck and norwood don't that either

So how much weed do you smoke on the daily?

Whats your team then bladesman??

Let me guess you'd play fleck and norwood again cause thats working well

Would you also play billy sharp who has scored 5 goals in 57 from open play

What about playing osborn who gets a nosebleed when he plays a forward pass

I'm not sure of the fitness of Guedioura or Berge, but the team I'd like to see at some stage would be:

Olsen
Bash Egan Davies
Bogle Guedioura Berge Osborn
MGW Brewster Ndiaye

Sweden's NO 1 Rob Olsen

Billy sharp in the u23's

Too weak all down the centre of the team, we'll get steam rollered by anyone that gets stuck in.

That has all the hallmarks of a team that's going down, the only thing that will stop us getting relegated is there's probably three poorer teams than us and Derby's points deductions.

The annoying thing is with decent leaders/characters straight down the spine of the team they'd be doing much better. I don't trust this current guy who is in charge of the team to get those types of players in, in January. Cut our losses with Slav and get someone in who is in tune with SUFC and this division.

I'm not sure of the fitness of Guedioura or Berge, but the team I'd like to see at some stage would be:

Olsen
Bash Egan Davies
Bogle Guedioura Berge Osborn
MGW Brewster Ndiaye

He is out until the new year.

Sweden's NO 1 Rob Olsen

Billy sharp in the u23's
You must literally be the only United supporter who would play MGW as a defensive midfielder. Regardless of the fact he isn’t one it would a total waste of his talent.

Plenty slate my opinion but dont give a reasonable alternative but to pick the same players such as stevens/fleck/norwood/sharp/osborn because they like them and they try hard

I gave you a reason for disagreeing. Your lineup has got 3x CAMs playing with Brewster also taking one of those CAM spots.
Berge is the only player in that midfield that can protect the defence.

truth is unless Berge IS fit, we will always see at least Fleck or Norwood and in most cases both. They are the only players other than Berge that have shown any chance of intercepting or tackling the opposition in midfield.
Were playing at home to coventry

I get what your saying but playing fleck and norwood don't that either

Coventry should be shown more respect. They're 4th and have won more than half of their games (9), the same amount as WBA.

Too weak all down the centre of the team, we'll get steam rollered by anyone that gets stuck in.

That has all the hallmarks of a team that's going down, the only thing that will stop us getting relegated is there's probably three poorer teams than us and Derby's points deductions.

The annoying thing is with decent leaders/characters straight down the spine of the team they'd be doing much better. I don't trust this current guy who is in charge of the team to get those types of players in, in January. Cut our losses with Slav and get someone in who is in tune with SUFC and this division.
I think Slav has a reasonable track record in this division think it’s you who ain’t in tune

I don't trust this current guy who is in charge of the team to get those types of players in
Jokanovic is exactly the type of player you describe. He will be equally as pissed off as us for the manner in which the players are applying themselves

I think Slav has a reasonable track record in this division think it’s you who ain’t in tune

Two promotions to the Prem, just like Bryan Robson, enough said.

The tune Slav is playing at the Lane aint the right one for United.

Back
Top Bottom