Fallowfields Post match ponder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You're worse than tha idiot on radio Sheffield that wanted Norwood outing and saying he was the worse midfielder in championship.

He is a very good championship midfielder and great when the opposition don’t get in his face when they do I don’t think he is great at all

Some on here will have you believe Norwood is the best thing since sliced bread he’s decent but the wankfest is unfounded

Not good enough and this manager is not good enough never has been and never will be his tactics are let ndiaye win us the game or get a set piece it’s Kevin Blackwell 2.0

He doesn’t have a scooby on how to set a team up to attack he has stopped playing ndiaye & Berge behind a striker because he needs an asthma spray when we don’t set up with 7 defenders

He only plays his favourites how on earth sharp & fleck are ahead of Doyle & Jebbinson in there respective positions is bonkers

We have not played well for months we bareley deserved to beat Watford last week and we don’t deserve to go up I don’t have a clue how we are 7 points clear of second

I’m telling you now if we don’t sack him and get wilder back or a manger At least partially capable we will not go up under Gareth this year

I await the troll comments but let me tell you this manager is a fraud with good players the best players we have had in a long time and if we don’t go up this season then I fear what will happen
Thanks for your opinion mate top man totally get where your coming from but hopefully we scrape through utb

Not good enough and this manager is not good enough never has been and never will be his tactics are let ndiaye win us the game or get a set piece it’s Kevin Blackwell 2.0

He doesn’t have a scooby on how to set a team up to attack he has stopped playing ndiaye & Berge behind a striker because he needs an asthma spray when we don’t set up with 7 defenders

He only plays his favourites how on earth sharp & fleck are ahead of Doyle & Jebbinson in there respective positions is bonkers

We have not played well for months we bareley deserved to beat Watford last week and we don’t deserve to go up I don’t have a clue how we are 7 points clear of second

I’m telling you now if we don’t sack him and get wilder back or a manger At least partially capable we will not go up under Gareth this year

I await the troll comments but let me tell you this manager is a fraud with good players the best players we have had in a long time and if we don’t go up this season then I fear what will happen
What is your team to Roger reading my man 🤣

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. You know fuck all about football.

What do you expect when you make ridiculous statements like we should get rid of the manager. You mean the manager who's got us to 2nd place and whatever the results later today, still at least 4 points clear and a game in hand. Do you mean the manager with the best winning ratio for United in his time so far? Do you mean the manager with the best winning ratio in the Championship for the past 12 months?

What I will admit is that we had more mobility in the midfield on Wednesday than we did today. We look far too slow in those areas. I'll probably get pelters, but I keep saying that Bogle and Lowe are not good enough defensively to play as WB's. Perhaps play one of them to give some balance but not both. I don't even think Bogle is a WB, he'd make a good winger though.

I've been a fan of Berge as I can see he has quality but even I'm starting to lose my patience. For his size, he doesn't impose himself at all and constantly gets caught on the ball and offers little defensively. He was jogging back and was maybe 40 yards away when they scored. The only positive is he is a goal threat, which we've lacked from midfield, but that doesn't make up for all the negatives.
Judge the manager after 46, I will, I’m a big fan of his, but, Leeds Hibernian and Barnsley weren’t impressed, right now I’m not either

He is a very good championship midfielder and great when the opposition don’t get in his face when they do I don’t think he is great at all

Some on here will have you believe Norwood is the best thing since sliced bread he’s decent but the wankfest is unfounded

Never understood these whining winnies who have a problem with unsliced bread myself. Who wouldn't want the flexibility of going extra thick in the toaster?

Didn’t see a response to this. Did I miss it?
I'll be fair to Fallowfield, in his line up.he picked both Doyle an Fleck so he might have been saying that Fleck shouldn't be picked ahead of Doyle, which Heckingbottom did yesterday 🤔

Back
Top Bottom