Fallowfields Post match ponder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Not good enough and this manager is not good enough never has been and never will be his tactics are let ndiaye win us the game or get a set piece it’s Kevin Blackwell 2.0

He doesn’t have a scooby on how to set a team up to attack he has stopped playing ndiaye & Berge behind a striker because he needs an asthma spray when we don’t set up with 7 defenders

He only plays his favourites how on earth sharp & fleck are ahead of Doyle & Jebbinson in there respective positions is bonkers

We have not played well for months we bareley deserved to beat Watford last week and we don’t deserve to go up I don’t have a clue how we are 7 points clear of second

I’m telling you now if we don’t sack him and get wilder back or a manger At least partially capable we will not go up under Gareth this year

I await the troll comments but let me tell you this manager is a fraud with good players the best players we have had in a long time and if we don’t go up this season then I fear what will happen

This is the first time in all my years reading comments on forums that I've ever felt the need to simply say ....

... please just shut up. You are so unbelievably negative. Have you compared Hecky's record with other managers we've had? This is football; the overwhelming majority of teams, even good teams, have some disappointing results.

Please take your horrible, depressing diatribe elsewhere. Yes, all Blades will be disappointed with today's result - but come on!

As soon as I've posted this I'm going to see if I can block you. It's bad enough losing, without your tripe. UTB.

Not good enough and this manager is not good enough never has been and never will be his tactics are let ndiaye win us the game or get a set piece it’s Kevin Blackwell 2.0

He doesn’t have a scooby on how to set a team up to attack he has stopped playing ndiaye & Berge behind a striker because he needs an asthma spray when we don’t set up with 7 defenders

He only plays his favourites how on earth sharp & fleck are ahead of Doyle & Jebbinson in there respective positions is bonkers

We have not played well for months we bareley deserved to beat Watford last week and we don’t deserve to go up I don’t have a clue how we are 7 points clear of second

I’m telling you now if we don’t sack him and get wilder back or a manger At least partially capable we will not go up under Gareth this year

I await the troll comments but let me tell you this manager is a fraud with good players the best players we have had in a long time and if we don’t go up this season then I fear what will happen
But you were advising him to play Fleck yesterday?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230304-144600_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230304-144600_Chrome.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 13
What do you expect when you make ridiculous statements like we should get rid of the manager. You mean the manager who's got us to 2nd place and whatever the results later today, still at least 4 points clear and a game in hand. Do you mean the manager with the best winning ratio for United in his time so far? Do you mean the manager with the best winning ratio in the Championship for the past 12 months?

What I will admit is that we had more mobility in the midfield on Wednesday than we did today. We look far too slow in those areas. I'll probably get pelters, but I keep saying that Bogle and Lowe are not good enough defensively to play as WB's. Perhaps play one of them to give some balance but not both. I don't even think Bogle is a WB, he'd make a good winger though.

I've been a fan of Berge as I can see he has quality but even I'm starting to lose my patience. For his size, he doesn't impose himself at all and constantly gets caught on the ball and offers little defensively. He was jogging back and was maybe 40 yards away when they scored. The only positive is he is a goal threat, which we've lacked from midfield, but that doesn't make up for all the negatives.

What do you expect when you make ridiculous statements like we should get rid of the manager. You mean the manager who's got us to 2nd place and whatever the results later today, still at least 4 points clear and a game in hand. Do you mean the manager with the best winning ratio for United in his time so far? Do you mean the manager with the best winning ratio in the Championship for the past 12 months?

What I will admit is that we had more mobility in the midfield on Wednesday than we did today. We look far too slow in those areas. I'll probably get pelters, but I keep saying that Bogle and Lowe are not good enough defensively to play as WB's. Perhaps play one of them to give some balance but not both. I don't even think Bogle is a WB, he'd make a good winger though.

I've been a fan of Berge as I can see he has quality but even I'm starting to lose my patience. For his size, he doesn't impose himself at all and constantly gets caught on the ball and offers little defensively. He was jogging back and was maybe 40 yards away when they scored. The only positive is he is a goal threat, which we've lacked from midfield, but that doesn't make up for all the negatives.
The 2nd place won't be for long now.

When the fuck are you EVER going to say ANYTHING positive????

Time after time its the same boring shit match in match out

You are the one that doesnt have a scooby. Your comments are show what a clueless cunt you really are.

You are getting beyond a joke. JUST DO US ALL A FAVOUR. SHUT THE FUCK UP

Everyone is entitled to voice there own personal opinions regardless if it don't suite another person's views,I've been all for hecky and still am just and I've mates who are not,there choice.if we do fuck this up this season I'm pretty sure I'll change my opinion as it's only natural to look at the manager.

Win, Lose or Draw I find that I am always able to take some enjoyment from watching and emotionally investing in The Blades. It has always been so, even when I went to my first match which was a 2-5 defeat to Norwich in 1986 I loved everything about that day and was hooked. If I was genuinely experiencing the emotions and conclusions that this original poster so frequently, currently describes, I would look elsewhere for my entertainment and investment of my time and emotion.

When the fuck are you EVER going to say ANYTHING positive????

Time after time its the same boring shit match in match out

You are the one that doesnt have a scooby. Your comments are show what a clueless cunt you really are.

You are getting beyond a joke. JUST DO US ALL A FAVOUR. SHUT THE FUCK UP

Thank you for your reply Ken

I’m genuinely not been negative I’m just calling it how i see it

Win, Lose or Draw I find that I am always able to take some enjoyment from watching and emotionally investing in The Blades. It has always been so, even when I went to my first match which was a 2-5 defeat to Norwich in 1986 I loved everything about that day and was hooked. If I was genuinely experiencing the emotions and conclusions that this original poster so frequently, currently describes, I would look elsewhere for my entertainment and investment of my time and emotion.

You can offer opinions about how the team can do better and still enjoy the games

I have a season ticket and go plenty of away games and I am enjoying this season thanks

Is it that ridiculous?

We have been awful for months IMO

Maybe, maybe not. Still a long, long way to go yet. Regardless, still wouldn't advocate getting rid of Hecky.
I advocate getting rid of the current manager at this point in time, however we won't likely now finish in 2nd place unless he grows a pair.

Telling fellow blades to fuck off because there opinions are different is out of order imo.
Did nt tell him to Fuck off. That would be rude.
I told him to shut the fuck up.
Which was very demure considering the garbage he spouts

If you were driving a car that’s wheels were about to fall off you would do something about it it would you just leave it

Same for blades

If you're second in a race and a chance on the podium do you stop the car to change the wheels?

Don't bother answering. Whatever you say will either be a lie or something which sounds like it's been typed by a spicehead.

pommpey

I advocate getting rid of the current manager at this point in time, however we won't likely now finish in 2nd place unless he grows a pair.
Apologies, that should have been Don't advocate!

If you were driving a car that’s wheels were about to fall off you would do something about it it would you just leave it

Same for blades
So whose wheels are falling off?????

Today we could have been better. But NOTHING dropped for us. On another day there were times during the match when we could have had at least 4 goals. Basham and McBurnie being two chances that could easily have gone in.

9 remaining matches. 2nd in league. Quarter finals of FA cup!!!

how is that the wheels coming off???

We wont win all 9 remaining matches. Neither will the chasing pack. That includes Boro!!
Its going to be close. The Blades ALWAYS take it to the wire. Its what being a Blade is all about.

You just keep on being the attention seeking whore you always have been. Im sure your constant bleating makes you very happy. Enjoy the ride. Its the only ride you ll ever get.

So whose wheels are falling off?????

Today we could have been better. But NOTHING dropped for us. On another day there were times during the match when we could have had at least 4 goals. Basham and McBurnie being two chances that could easily have gone in.

9 remaining matches. 2nd in league. Quarter finals of FA cup!!!

how is that the wheels coming off???

We wont win all 9 remaining matches. Neither will the chasing pack. That includes Boro!!
Its going to be close. The Blades ALWAYS take it to the wire. Its what being a Blade is all about.

You just keep on being the attention seeking whore you always have been. Im sure your constant bleating makes you very happy. Enjoy the ride. Its the only ride you ll ever get.
I completely disagree TBH, the performance was not off a second placed team, neither was it from the management.

The Christmas Grinch has come early again, and that’s why he is so bitter and twisted. FFS be a SUPPORTER

If you're second in a race and a chance on the podium do you stop the car to change the wheels?

Don't bother answering. Whatever you say will either be a lie or something which sounds like it's been typed by a spicehead.

pommpey

I’ve been saying it for months we aren’t good enough and ndiaye has been carrying the side

I said the results weren’t sustainable and guess what I’ve been proved right

We were far better at the start of the season Playing 2 behind a striker so why has he changed it to a flat 3 which makes us look far blunter up front only hecky knows that

You're worse than tha idiot on radio Sheffield that wanted Norwood outing and saying he was the worse midfielder in championship.

Back
Top Bottom