Fallowefields Team for Ballmouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ok vas/dronnie do either of you think we can go up with this set of strikers ? i dont 🤔
I think we've got a good enough set of strikers. I think they'd thrive at other clubs. I think our main issue we need to overcome is midfield pal.
I don't think we'll be good enough this season, I think we need a few transfer windows yet.

Compare and contrast.

On paper, who do you go with and why

https://www.sufc.co.uk/players/billysharp

https://www.sufc.co.uk/players/olivermcburnie

Head.
And.
Shoulders.

😀👀.

UTB
Ps don’t even get me started on possession turnover !
Boring now mate, you just keep ignoring whatever I say and shouting to yourself. I'll leave it you there.
I wish you all the best and hope Oli doesn't live rent free in your mind for too much longer, for your own sake.

As stated many times, there's room for more than one striker at a club, I hope Oli, Moose, Rhian come good. For their sake and ours.

I can see what you're thinking.
Why are everyone's lineups like table football.
Lets go with this below.
infact let's just make it Slav against Scott Parker in the boozer. We might just have a chance. Especially if he gives him his dead eye stare.View attachment 122026

We fucking play like that sometimes

pommpey

My favourite thing about this thread is that you spelt your own name wrong in the title.

I’m afraid boys we’ve got to be patient with this situation while ever we have non produces in the middle like Fleck and Norwood and nothing coming from the flanks from Baldock and Stevens and offer nothing defending.
Slav will not solve this overnight but he gradually sort out the mess left by Wilder.

We'll get beat by them whoever plays, they believe in quality, we don't.

Our club is like a joiner/carpenter, he knows that a tongue and groove joint or a box joint is required, but it's hard work, expensive and he can't be arsed, so he bangs a couple of nails in and hopes it holds together.

Having banged a couple of nails in and got away with it for a while, he then starts using plastic nails.
It's ok though, it looks like a chest of drawers, it feels like a chest of drawers and it acts like a chest of drawers, but after 6 months it's been exposed for the shit that it really is.
Are you the ghost of Woody ?

Yes I do.

Moose / Bill / Dids should be enough.

Bill and Dids scored 39 goals between them last time out at this level.

39 👍.

UTB
that was 3 years ago though dronnie im not so sure weve enough up front despite having 6 strikers we need a chris wood/mitrovic type for me some physicality as for vas's point on our midfield weve brought players in yet still continue with norwood and fleck in midfield it doesnt make sense to me

It’s interesting that our young and expensive players are all wank despite none of them getting anywhere near a 5-10 game run to try and build something for the future on.

Instead we seem to revert to the starters who have literally done nothing in 18 months.

This season has become one of stability and building for the future. Stevens, Fleck, Norwood, Didsy, Sharp, none of these will be here much longer and if they are, are we really saying they’d be starters in a team to consistently push for top flight football?

It’s interesting that our young and expensive players are all wank despite none of them getting anywhere near a 5-10 game run to try and build something for the future on.

Instead we seem to revert to the starters who have literally done nothing in 18 months.

This season has become one of stability and building for the future. Stevens, Fleck, Norwood, Didsy, Sharp, none of these will be here much longer and if they are, are we really saying they’d be starters in a team to consistently push for top flight football?

But But Billy Sharp is a Blade and your a pig for saying that you pig go back to Hillsborough

Boring now mate, you just keep ignoring whatever I say and shouting to yourself. I'll leave it you there.
I wish you all the best and hope Oli doesn't live rent free in your mind for too much longer, for your own sake.

As stated many times, there's room for more than one striker at a club, I hope Oli, Moose, Rhian come good. For their sake and ours.
Boring to you as I have rubbished practically everything you have stated !

Look back on it objectively.

As you say, maybe you best leave it there 👍.

UTB

Boring to you as I have rubbished practically everything you have stated !

Look back on it objectively.

As you say, maybe you best leave it there 👍.

UTB
Rubbished/ignored, you pick.
You said my stats were 'spectacularly rumbled', when I proved that wasn't the case, you didn't even address it pal. Just started shouting about something else and usual Slav knows bollocks.

I'm all for a constructive debate, but when one person's is ignorant to any views apart from their own, it's pointless.

The issue here is, I'm willing to agree with you that McBurnie hasn't pulled up any trees (no striker has), Billy has played well now and again (very well in the case of the Posh game).
That's largely because Billy is getting a lot more minutes than others in a squad that's looking like it's going to be more creative finally.

You will hear no opinion but your own.

Any striker that played in front of the tragic trio of Norwood, Fleck and Lundstram get's my sympathy.

There's been players worse than him, but you're literally obsessed.

If we're saying McBurnie is finished, then every player who played last season needs the same treatment do they not?

You said my stats were 'spectacularly rumbled', when I proved that wasn't the case, you didn't even address it pal. Just started shouting about something else and usual Slav knows bollocks.

I'm all for a constructive debate, but when one person's is ignorant to any views apart from their own, it's pointless.

The issue here is, I'm willing to agree with you that McBurnie hasn't pulled up any trees (no striker has), Billy has played well now and again (very well in the case of the Posh game).
That's largely because Billy is getting a lot more minutes than others in a squad that's looking like it's going to be more creative finally.

Any striker that played in front of the tragic trio of Norwood, Fleck and Lundstram get's my sympathy.

If we're saying McBurnie is finished, then every player who played last season needs the same treatment do they not?
No.

McB is a very special case that is deserving of a stand alone assessment.

Get your hid around that and you might, just might, get it,

Eventually.

The guy sticks out like a sore thumb on the pitch, and for all the wrong reasons.

One of us is wrong here.

It could be me.

It could be you. Couldn’t it ?

UTB

sorry vas got to agree with dronnie on mcburnie sorry but i just dont rate the guy although he doesnt help his cause by throwing himself down after every challenge picking fights on the pitch and arguing with the ref if we could get 10m for him i would snatch their hands off

Back
Top Bottom