Player Suggestion Fabio Carvalho

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was mentioned in the press that Klopp was considering sending him on loan as he’d not quite kicked on.

He was excellent at Fulham last season.
Saw something, I can't recall where, about Brighton potentially wanting to include him in a Mac Allister sale to Liverpool.

Saw something, I can't recall where, about Brighton potentially wanting to include him in a Mac Allister sale to Liverpool.
Player and cash deals get talked about a lot, but rarely seem a thing.
I'm not saying it isn't, I've only just looked up the story itself. You just don't hear about many.

Most of the clubs its the fans (with little money) saying , 'we'll send you Osborn, Lowe, Robinson, and Brewster.. for Gyökeres' 😆

Athletic today saying clubs from abroaid after him on permanent but Liverpool only open to a loan - one to replace Mcatee?

Multiple PL clubs interested, so doubt we'd have a chance. Maybe Brighton if they lose MacAllister?

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Liverpool forward Fabio Carvalho has moved in the other direction as he has joined RB Leipzig on a season-long loan.

Looks like he's going to Hull who have beaten Leeds, Southampton and Leicester to get him on loan till the end of the season. Quite surprised at how things have gone for him after a very good loan at Fulham in 21/22.

Looks like he's going to Hull who have beaten Leeds, Southampton and Leicester to get him on loan till the end of the season. Quite surprised at how things have gone for him after a very good loan at Fulham in 21/22.
I thought he belonged to Fulham and they sold him to Liverpool as he was out of contract.

Typical Big Club, monopolising talent. He could have played a couple of seasons of Prem football with Fulham, but no, greedy Pool had to have him and not play him and after 2 years of stagnation, apart from his bank balance, he’s back from whence he came.

I thought he belonged to Fulham and they sold him to Liverpool as he was out of contract.

Typical Big Club, monopolising talent. He could have played a couple of seasons of Prem football with Fulham, but no, greedy Pool had to have him and not play him and after 2 years of stagnation, apart from his bank balance, he’s back from whence he came.
Correct! My mistake there, Liverpool bought him off the back of that very good season.

Hull have got a better team than us. They beed to calm down!

Can’t believe we haven’t replaced Ndiaye yet. Should be trying to sign this type of player as a priority.

Hull have got a better team than us. They beed to calm down!

Can’t believe we haven’t replaced Ndiaye yet. Should be trying to sign this type of player as a priority.

They didn't look better than Utd when they came up against the Massive the other week. Admittedly, the sending off scuppered any chance they had but even prior to that, they looked short of ideas.

However, Rosenior is certainly being backed by the new owners.

Last edited:

They didn't look better than Utd when they came up against the Massive the other week. Admittedly, the sending off scuppered any chance they had but even prior to that, they looked short of ideas.

However, Rosenior is certainly being backed by the new owners.
Carvalho is a real statement signing. To good for the champ. Would be a good signing for us let alone them.

Is better than ours ?
They certainly are building a good squad in terms of technical attacking players. I think their attacking players are of a similar quality and some probably better than ours. Carvalho (if he signs), Philogene, Tufan, Delap, Connolly, Scott twine, Greaves, all decent players.

Thats pretty good for Championship and I think a few of them would walk into our match day squad.

They certainly are building a good squad in terms of technical attacking players. I think their attacking players are of a similar quality and some probably better than ours. Carvalho (if he signs), Philogene, Tufan, Delap, Connolly, Scott twine, Greaves, all decent players.

Thats pretty good for Championship and I think a few of them would walk into our match day squad.
I don't think carvalho is as good as you think he is and as for the rest you must really think our team is shit
They couldn't even best Wednesday and we would pulverise them to a bloody pulp

I don't think carvalho is as good as you think he is and as for the rest you must really think our team is shit
Against Wednesday they played 2/3 of the game with 10 men and Philodence is injured as well ATM.

I think Carvalho, Philodence, and greaves would be in contention to get into our 11. Tufan and Delap would be on the bench for us but knocking on the door.

I do rate carvalho as you can probably tell. I think we still need to replace Ndiayes creative ability in the team.

Against Wednesday they played 2/3 of the game with 10 men and Philodence is injured as well ATM.

I think Carvalho, Philodence, and greaves would be in contention to get into our 11. Tufan and Delap would be on the bench for us but knocking on the door.

I do rate carvalho as you can probably tell. I think we still need to replace Ndiayes creative ability in the team.
I don't think anyone them would get anywhere near our team and I'm not sure why you're so in love with carvalho done fuck all in the games I've seen him

Liam Delap is the dogs bollocks on FM

Greaves the centre back?

He’s not that good. Still learning

Carvalho is a real statement signing. To good for the champ. Would be a good signing for us let alone them.
Would have been interesting to get him and BBD either side of Archer and McAtee and Hamer flanking Souza.

I wouldn’t have overly minded that to be honest, though that is based on his time at Fulham. He may have stagnated for all we know.

Back
Top Bottom