FA cup draw Sunday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I expect nothing from this set of losers no matter who we get. For those who attended the Lincoln game will know how our system, players and set up is not even good enough to muster a shot against a L1 side.

I hope we get a League One or League Two club and lose to them too. I couldn't give a toss about the FA Cup this season.

I’d absolutely dread us getting the pigs this season, they’d be 10x more up for it than most of our players and we’d lose. We’d then never hear the last of us losing to them with tens of £m’s of players in the squad.

They are gash but got a new manager they believe in. That’s all that’s changed down at the sty.

We cannot have this defeatist attitude.

I think that’s why j want Wilder back. We always had this attitude that we weren’t good enough and would lose or do a Sheffield United. Wilder got rid of all of that then over the next 2 years it’s creeped back in.

Not really aiming this at you just more in general.

Maidstone so they can be another club up for it to give us a proper pumping. Or Horsham. Or Alfreton Town.

Basically some non league side that’ll treat us like an old knackered racehorse and put us out of our misery, and then maybe, just maybe, his princeness might get his head out of his arse and act proactively. I’ll not hold my breath.

What a load of bollocks you lot. Let's go on a cup run, it's a way of getting us something to enjoy out of this farce of a season, we got to the semi final last season remember?!!

Give me a crap lower league team at home all the way to the semi final.

What a load of bollocks you lot. Let's go on a cup run, it's a way of getting us something to enjoy out of this farce of a season, we got to the semi final last season remember?!!

Give me a crap lower league team at home all the way to the semi final.
Aye, let’s draw someone like Lincoln 😬😉

Anyone else remember the days we were head to head with Gillingham week after week. Early eighties from memory and for me it was sadly quite exciting.

They are gash but got a new manager they believe in. That’s all that’s changed down at the sty.

We cannot have this defeatist attitude.

I think that’s why j want Wilder back. We always had this attitude that we weren’t good enough and would lose or do a Sheffield United. Wilder got rid of all of that then over the next 2 years it’s creeped back in.

Not really aiming this at you just more in general.
The players have a defeatist attitude, it comes from the top, where we gave up on the season before it had even started.

We are in the Premier League so should be having exciting games every week lol.
We shouldn't need fa cup for excitement.
Have you been on another planet so far this season? Is losing by huge margins every week exciting?

Back
Top Bottom