F.T.A.O. of staff at BDTBL

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

but send a BIG message to Blades that the 'suites' at BDTBL do listen ! ....they do don't they ?

I'm sure the Platinum suite is all ears, BB.

:D :D :D if they don't listen to the get rid of Tom Hark i'll give em mi real 'Christmas List' .......

There are a few points that could be raised in addition to the music.

Why does Gary Sinclair mention the sponsors of each stand every time? Is he contractually obliged to? It isn't working - I had to look up who sponsors the Kop, and that's where my season ticket is. It's not the Kennedy's Kop, it's the Kop.

Couldn't agree more, though I did always have to giggle when the injury time announcement was "brought to us by East Midlands Airport".

shorehamview]Why is our half-time entertainment almost always shit? We don't give a chuff about kids badly break-dancing said:
---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
They've trialled not using goal music before and it didnt work.

It seemed to for about 110 years ;)

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Wish they would turn the pre-match and half time music down a bit as well. I don't mind it loud, but they have it so loud it is impossible to hear anyone talking to you at all.

Too right.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

It worked alright between 1892 and 2002.

Didn't see this before. Still, my guess of 110 years seems to be about right :D

Revolution said:
The theme tune from Laurel and Hardy seems to fit nicely this year.

I suggested "Yakety Sax" ages ago .....

Best half time entertainment this season was a bloke walking out to get to bar before whistle blows, shouts back to his mate "lager or bitter?", mate shouts "bitter", somebody else shouts "lager", then a new chant is born, lager bitter lager bitter...

Is it possible to remove the redundant "of" from the thread title?

Best half time entertainment this season was a bloke walking out to get to bar before whistle blows, shouts back to his mate "lager or bitter?", mate shouts "bitter", somebody else shouts "lager", then a new chant is born, lager bitter lager bitter...

Is it possible to remove the redundant "of" from the thread title?

I've already PM'd Linz.

Oh, and Sally Army brass band on Boxing Day, please. (Hmm. smells of oranges, whiskey and Hamlet cigars from years gone by... was it Hamlet? I distinctly remember some well horny TV ads. for cigars with fit birds)[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFJhpvuPoQ4

Try the link Graf..

Beighton,

We've taken note (including the thread on BM). Just have a touch of patience now please.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

an don't i fookin know it ! ...................... this has gone on years........... if they do drop Tom fookin Hark a pre warning would be good.......... i don't want a shock at my age :D

Is this a good time to tell you I've just seen a smiling Gert getting out of a flash motor with the reg K3V MC?

Is this a good time to tell you I've just seen a smiling Gert getting out of a flash motor with the reg K3V MC?

Thats all reight raul ...............she takes him to the cleaners once a week :D

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

She look a bit like that Vanessa bird from Eastenders??

no she's like the dolly on Countdown.

Thats all reight raul ...............she takes him to the cleaners once a week :D

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

no she's like the dolly on Countdown.

Obviously 2 from the top and one from the bottom then...

Oh, and Sally Army brass band on Boxing Day, please. (Hmm. smells of oranges, whiskey and Hamlet cigars from years gone by... was it Hamlet? I distinctly remember some well horny TV ads. for cigars with fit birds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFJhpvuPoQ4

Try the link Graf..[/QUOTE]

Aah! That's the one! Manekins & Caroline Munroe, if I recall. They don't make ads. like that any more (apart from Go Compare...)

I hope someone points someone in authority at the club to that petition

Well the .....................is it gettin the fookin boot ?

To be honest Tom Hark is the least of our problems at the moment

Its those moments between the whistle at the the start of the game and that one that ends the first half as well as a simular period in the second half that needs sorting.

well biff and BDTBL big wigs ...................... whats happening ....owt or nowt ?

Yeh but they made they made the mistake of deciding to use it and since then, its been as flat as a fart when they haven't played it.

thats better than tom fookin hark ! ..................... give us sumat to shout about and they wud hear us !

Back
Top Bottom