Everton !!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Andy Madley the reff Saturday. Apparently he's another goon with a whistle. Oh dear!
There are no decent refs anymore, since they know they can blame VAR and that someone else will make the decisions for them, theyve all become lazy and complacent and really shite.

There are no decent refs anymore, since they know they can blame VAR and that someone else will make the decisions for them, theyve all become lazy and complacent and really shite.
I thought Darren Bond did a decent job last year.

Now he’s doing the PL though, you have worry that the group think will get to him and he’ll regress to the PL standard.

Cannot be worse than that clown Satdi though.

Andy Madley the reff Saturday. Apparently he's another goon with a whistle. Oh dear!
I can't say i follow refs in terms of who is who, I know he is the brother of Bobby who had all that abuse from Leeds fans a while back and ended up stepping back. However this Madley has been ok from memory in the past, he refereed the Steel City derby at BDTBL in November 2018, the reason I remember as it was a night match and had a sombre atmosphere with pre-match laying of wreathes and the silence for Remembrance Sunday. He did give us a penalty in that match which was saved, he controlled that game very well, took the sting out of it, in potential flash points by talking to players. He also gave us the penalty via VAR vs Newcastle in 2021 in the Prem. Definitely not the worst referee out there by any stretch, could be worse and still in the Championship with Keith Stroud looming.

If he's better than the guy we had on Sunday I'll settle for that. Still can't believe that decision on Osula for starters.
it was an accidental arm and we should have had the free kick for the foul on osula if that had been the other way round the city player wouldnt have been yellow carded know there was a lot of bias critisism of the ref sunday but its been noticable for the last 5 or 6 years in the premier league that the bigger clubs are definetly favoured by refs only have to go back a couple of weeks to the blatant penalty that wolves had turned down at old trafford how on earth could var not give that

it was an accidental arm and we should have had the free kick for the foul on osula if that had been the other way round the city player wouldnt have been yellow carded know there was a lot of bias critisism of the ref sunday but its been noticable for the last 5 or 6 years in the premier league that the bigger clubs are definetly favoured by refs only have to go back a couple of weeks to the blatant penalty that wolves had turned down at old trafford how on earth could var not give that
I would love to see a replay of that as only saw it first hand from the match and it did seem a stupid decision and had it been the other way round as you say City would have won the foul too.

A must & should win game on Saturday, bottom of L2 Donny soldiers are all over them tonight. Good opportunity🤞

Everton have made a number of changes just as we have tonight

Whilst Everton are winless and looked pretty sub par up to now, our form isn’t much better. Dyche is no mug even if his team has looked shit

I’ve my fingers and toes crossed for Satdi and always said our season starts this coming weekend. Let’s hope it does?

Whilst Everton are winless and looked pretty sub par up to now, our form isn’t much better. Dyche is no mug even if his team has looked shit

I’ve my fingers and toes crossed for Satdi and always said our season starts this coming weekend. Let’s hope it does?

Terrible 0-0 incoming

They were better than Fulham and Wolves but lost both and have created 42 attempts ( off target and on target combined ) in 3 league games

Back
Top Bottom