Match Thread Estoril vs Sheff United match thread.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But we also can't rely on two youngsters with little to no playing experience to call upon in the Premier League.
I would suggest relying on 2 young strikers with a bit of first team experience is better than playing 1 striker because the othe 2 are injured or not up to standard. Jebbison has 28 games under his belt with us; 22 more on loan and 13 for England. I'd say he has enough experience to contribute.
Osula has less experience but we need square pegs in square holes.

That leaves us with Illy (assuming he stays) an injury prone McB and a completely unknown quantity in Traore.. Two strikers with decent experience with responsibility of scoring enough to keep us up.
Yet again you maintain your perfect record in posting even more stupid,clueless rubbish with every "contribution". Any normal person would realise they were completely out of their depth, cut their losses and find a forum where knowing absolutely nothing about a subject dosen't matter.

Don’t Loan Osula out he’s good enough for the prem for me. Your post
How many goals would he score in the league Traore has just come from. Your post #113.

You clearly have issues maintaining an opinion before reversing it.
You seriously qualify as the least knowledgeable poster by the biggest country mile ever.

Why are you spouting such hateful nonsense your starting to sound like my good friend djbaldken

I don’t have issues maintaining an opinion quite the opposite no ammount of pile on by members on this forum by will change my opinion

Watching Osula he could easily be 4/5th choice as a striker for us this season

My point was we have signed traore who looks decent , if you put Osula in that league in Sweden I think he would do as good if not better than traore

Sometimes you have to trust young players in your own team we didn’t trust jebbinson enough last year IMO

If you’re going to have a debate with please refrain from the insulting language

Fallowfield in Peace

I would suggest relying on 2 young strikers with a bit of first team experience is better than playing 1 striker because the othe 2 are injured or not up to standard. Jebbison has 28 games under his belt with us; 22 more on loan and 13 for England. I'd say he has enough experience to contribute.
Osula has less experience but we need square pegs in square holes.

Experience counts for nothing

If you are good enough it doesn’t matter your age

What's happend with Fallow? Either he's been hacked or been put on the naughty step by Foxy. Posting some sensible stuff for once and not looking for bites 😱

Why are you spouting such hateful nonsense your starting to sound like my good friend djbaldken

I don’t have issues maintaining an opinion quite the opposite no ammount of pile on by members on this forum by will change my opinion

My point was we have signed traore who looks decent , if you put Osula in that league in Sweden I think he would do as good if not better than traore

Sometimes you have to trust young players in your own team we didn’t trust jebbinson enough last year IMO

If you’re going to have a debate with please refrain from the insulting language

Fallowfield in Peace
You changed your opinion in less than 24 hrs from black to white.
First up you state we absolutely must not loan out Osuls.
Your next post states we absolutely must loan him out.

If you're going to persist posting baseless rubbish as fact expect to be pulled up and told.

Did we win?
Is the F1 motor racing track still in Estoril?
That's all I need to know.

What's happend with Fallow? Either he's been hacked or been put on the naughty step by Foxy. Posting some sensible stuff for once and not looking for bites 😱
Anybody who believes Fallowfield posts anything sensible has obviously slipped into a parallel universe.

And by the way, he has not, and never will be , a friend of mine.
I doubt that such a relationship would even exist in a parallel universe.

Don’t Loan Osula out he’s good enough for the prem for me

How many goals would he score in the league Traore has just come from

His finishing will come

He has all the attributes to be a top striker

Id say he is slightly better than jebbinson as he has a better strike and touch IMO

Have you watched him ? I havent seen a player that good at that age as a no9 ?

So, he's good enough for the prem, he has the attributes to be a top striker, you haven't seen a player that good at that age,

Yet, he is only 4/5 th striker for us.I

Make your mind up!

That coaching badge you found in a cornflakes package is not helping you at all is it.

So I'm a Sheff lad (Beighton) living in Portugal I'm at a Blades game in Lisbon chatting to a lad from Porto who lives in Sheffield and has traveled down to Portugal to watch the Blades.
Small world.
Recognise both of you. Think you were sat behind me.

What a stupid post
Why, they have both come in and done very little, I don't go along with they are only young lads.
Off the top of my head I can recall young players that came into the first team and as soon as you saw them they looked quality.
Badger
B Shaw
Munks
Mallender
Barry&Tony Wagstaffe
Woodward
Currie
Jones
Birchenall
Salmons
Tongue
Jags
Naughton
Maguire
Walker
These lads hit the ground running and would never have been sent back from Derby after half a season or have been in and out of the Burton team and that's what we need now.
Easier said than done I agree.

Why, they have both come in and done very little, I don't go along with they are only young lads.
Off the top of my head I can recall young players that came into the first team and as soon as you saw them they looked quality.
Badger
B Shaw
Munks
Mallender
Barry&Tony Wagstaffe
Woodward
Currie
Jones
Birchenall
Salmons
Tongue
Jags
Naughton
Maguire
Walker
These lads hit the ground running and would never have been sent back from Derby after half a season or have been in and out of the Burton team and that's what we need now.
Easier said than done I agree.
I agree with this and you can add David Brooks to that list too, Stephen Quinn (what a debut and in the Premier League), Matt Lowton and Iliman Ndiaye.

Jebbo made that instant impact but he was only 16. But he's 19 now and doesn't look close to a first team starter.

At the moment it's Miguel Freckleton who's looking the more likely to be the surprise of the summer and potentially make the first team, if anyone, not Jebbo or Osula, but there's a long way to go before Palace and it's only been two matches.

Back
Top Bottom