Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

Sky getting in first 👀
4JcO0c0.jpg

Sky getting in first 👀
4JcO0c0.jpg

Why spend the time / effort on a release (promos / videos etc.) if you’re just gonna let someone else beat you to the punch. I assume they forgot they sent some pics to sky and that they would be used.

The longer it went on I imagined they were going to tie it in with the first game, as they clearly will have some kits to use even if it’s not enough for general sale yet.

Sky getting in first 👀
4JcO0c0.jpg
Or maybe Errea sent that kit to the club so they could take media photos for sky/itv/whoever else needed them on the media day.

Doesn't mean it's the actual kit, could be a placeholder kit for media until the actual kits are revealed rather than using Adidas kits which I assume wouldn't be allowed...

It's Red and white so it's good in my books. People complaining about the collar, It's the exact same Collar as last seasons kit. It's just a different colour but nobody seemed to complain then. Seems people just love to moan because it's not Adidas. Have a day off.

It's Red and white so it's good in my books. People complaining about the collar, It's the exact same Collar as last seasons kit. It's just a different colour but nobody seemed to complain then. Seems people just love to moan because it's not Adidas. Have a day off.
Actually I did complain, if you can be bothered to look back. Why is it so fucking hard for the club to get the colour of the collar and cuffs right? They should be red! That's red - NOT white (Stoke), or black (Castle Market knock off), just red or predominantly red. Have your black in there somewhere if you must but give us at least 90% red collars and cuffs FFS!

The amount of people that have posted in this thread saying stuff like:
Who cares?
It's just a kit?
What's it matter?
100 pages about a kit 🤣
I don't buy so doesn't affect me.. bla bla bla...

... is quite baffling in truth.

Why feel the need to post, if any of those statements are true to you ?
Apologies, I thought this was a forum?

I might log into The North Korean Appreciation Society forum, debates on there are far more straightforward, and shorter........

If that is the kit, then I think it will look a lot better in full instead of what we are partly seeing on that photo.

Actually I did complain, if you can be bothered to look back. Why is it so fucking hard for the club to get the colour of the collar and cuffs right? They should be red! That's red - NOT white (Stoke), or black (Castle Market knock off), just red or predominantly red. Have your black in there somewhere if you must but give us at least 90% red collars and cuffs FFS!
It’s a shame they should be red as black looks way better.

Not just about the collar colour. Last years was thick and had the 3 stripes running into it. This is thin and on a real basic shirt so looks wank. Sky revealing kit on their shit promo pictures is pathetic. The bedwetters officially win.

Back
Top Bottom