Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

This would appear a little cheap but if our second strip is to be white then I'd take the Beerschot one but with the Blades badges instead. Actually Chateauroux had a white away kit as well. You could have all the second kits from the same batch!

This would appear a little cheap but if our second strip is to be white then I'd take the Beerschot one but with the Blades badges instead. Actually Chateauroux had a white away kit as well. You could have all the second kits from the same batch!
That would be a new low. A template kit shared with Beershit.

Are we really that bothered that Beerschot have released their kit before ours? Perhaps it’s easier for them to have done so because of the smaller quantities that need producing? Or maybe they have a simpler design that doesn’t take as long to manufacture? Or there’s possibly some Brexit red tape to be sorted first before the shirts can arrive in the UK?

Are we really that bothered that Beerschot have released their kit before ours? Perhaps it’s easier for them to have done so because of the smaller quantities that need producing? Or maybe they have a simpler design that doesn’t take as long to manufacture? Or there’s possibly some Brexit red tape to be sorted first before the shirts can arrive in the UK?
It's really worrying that it would bother anyone. More worrying for those worrying when there is a very good reason (as explained by Foxy).

Alright for some, I fly today and no fucking new shirt, I'll have to find another way to wind up the piggy supporting bar owner in Kos
In light of their recent revelation regarding how their club has been run, you could try the 'Sheffield Wednesday European Champions 2021-2022' t-shirt!
I'm sure Chansiri wil have it in the club shop for a bargain £99 if you're feeling a bit flush?
utb

If the kit is being released this month then I don't understand why they haven't revealed the release date when they officially announced the deal with Errea the other week?

Surely the club and Errea must know the date by now with it being so close or would there be some harm in announcing it that I'm clearly missing?

If the kit is being released this month then I don't understand why they haven't revealed the release date when they officially announced the deal with Errea the other week?

Surely the club and Errea must know the date by now with it being so close or would there be some harm in announcing it that I'm clearly missing?
Maybe the big reveal will be Portugal friendly?

Maybe the big reveal will be Portugal friendly?

Even if it is on that pre-season match what is so wrong in revealing the date to be July 8th or whatever the date is?

The design of all 3 kits must have been signed off and well into production by now, more likely weeks/months ago!

Why do you need to know when it will be released?

Not so much me that is desperate to know as I generally don't buy the shirts anyway, but I'm just coming from the point of view of why not?

I think there are enough reasons such as:

To put the fans out of their misery because it's getting a bit tiresome with thousands of the fan base talking about it.

Plenty of fans like to take the new shirt away on their summer holidays, at least they'll know whether they can this year or not if they know the date.

Having an exact date will allow fans to plan when they will need the money set aside for purchasing it.

Again I'll say what is the harm in just announcing the date it is going to be released?

If there is no real tangible reason in not giving a release date then I don't see why the club should treat it's own fans who are also customers in this way, but that is just my opinion.

Don't like the Yelo training sponsor but I like the details of the blades and roses on the side panel. Hopefully they are on the proper kits.

Back
Top Bottom