England U21 V Germany @BDTBL

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

RammyBlade

We are Bladesmen,Super Bladesmen from the Lane,
Reaction score
Are there any channels/streams showing this match tonight as I think we will have 3 players Brewster and Doyle for England and Kadra for Germany all starting.It will be an intriguing match up I would think?

Are there any channels/streams showing this match tonight as I think we will have 3 players Brewster and Doyle for England and Kadra for Germany all starting.It will be an intriguing match up I would think?
That's why the electronic signs in town saying there's a game tonight, thought it was a glitch caused by NASA smashing that satellite into that asteroid.....

Going along to this. Good value for season tickets holders. Get yourself down if you can - it’ll only further help the club get more of these types of events.

Sitting in Bramall Lane lower tier. Haven’t sat there in ages, so I’m quite looking forward to it.

BBC - Red Button, iPlayer, BBC Sport Website

IPlayer

YouTube as well

Iplayer leaving it late. Nowt showing on mine

iPlayer coverage mentioned the German side were taken to Hillsborough to see the memorial to teach them how the disaster impacted football to this day before training at a the Lane yesterday evening and playing here tonight.

iPlayer coverage mentioned the German side were taken to Hillsborough to see the memorial to teach them how the disaster impacted football to this day before training at a the Lane yesterday evening and playing here tonight.
Reverberations of the bouncing day massacre shook the footballing world

South Stand closed 🤣🤣🤣

No more U21 games for us

Carsley is obviously tuned into the apathy sufficiently to leave all our 3 on the bench, including, unbelievably, Brewster

Why the fuck has that chump got the job anyway. Shouldn't it be a desirable one ?

That rust bucket should of been flattened afterwards.

Just left at Ht , not bad but not great either! Cannot believe they didn’t play any from united, guess 1or 2 might come on for the 2nd half! To many families with annoying kids , if this is what the ladies games is going for it’s not for me! Roll on Saturday!

Just left at Ht , not bad but not great either! Cannot believe they didn’t play any from united, guess 1or 2 might come on for the 2nd half! To many families with annoying kids , if this is what the ladies games is going for it’s not for me! Roll on Saturday!
Part timer

Tommy D getting into a fight with ze Germans at the end of the match.

Khadra substituted - please say he wasn't injured 😩...

Doubt it.....didn't show any sign of being injured when he came off....just looked disappointed as he probably wanted more game time.

Regards our players tonight would say McAtee probably looked the best.
Although the game opened up when he game on, so there was plenty of space and it's against under 21's, not grown men.

The best player that impressed me the most was Cole Palmer of Man City, looked very classy.

Doubt it.....didn't show any sign of being injured when he came off....just looked disappointed as he probably wanted more game time.

Regards our players tonight would say McAtee probably looked the best.
Although the game opened up when he game on, so there was plenty of space and it's against under 21's, not grown men.

The best player that impressed me the most was Cole Palmer of Man City, looked very classy.
Phew! Thank God!!

Spot on. Was gonna go until i saw the price
I looked for a few tickets last night, but all that was showing available was single seats dotted around. (Not easy to see on tiny mobile phone screen). Not sure why they don’t offer new blocks for sale as soon as one block is 90% full. It turns out I could obviously have bought a few tickets and then sat with the rest of the family, as there was actually loads of space, but I didn’t buy any because it looked like there was only a few and we couldn’t sit together.

Back
Top Bottom