Enda Stevens

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ah why not bring Lunny back and give all last years squad five year contracts guarantee Didsy a gold watch see you at Bromley in year five
We haven't got rid of Lunny, he refused to sign for us. If he'd accept the contract he would be staying as well.

We have this after every bad season, you can't just sell a whole squad. Most players will stay, and most will start playing at the level we know they can.

We haven't got rid of Lunny, he refused to sign for us. If he'd accept the contract he would be staying as well.

We have this after every bad season, you can't just sell a whole squad. Most players will stay, and most will start playing at the level we know they can.
There’s a few who are worth keeping most of the current squad need filtering out we need major surgery don’t you get that or we will be back in L1 in no time

There’s a few who are worth keeping most of the current squad need filtering out we need major surgery don’t you get that or we will be back in L1 in no time
We looked woeful this season, we were pushing Europe the season before. Same players.

Are they top 10 players? No. Are they past it, League 1 journeymen? No. We'll probably bring in 3 or 4, and give the players that got us up last time a chance.

We looked woeful this season, we were pushing Europe the season before. Same players.

Are they top 10 players? No. Are they past it, League 1 journeymen? No. We'll probably bring in 3 or 4, and give the players that got us up last time a chance.
Slav will sort it

I believe he has one year left?

I suspect we wouldn't be able to sell him for actual money so I see no reason to get rid. I'd start RND and have him as back-up. Sell Lowe. If we're playing wingbacks.
He's contracted until 2023.

Back
Top Bottom