Player Suggestion Elliot Anderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don’t post very often but I’ve seen a lot of Anderson at Newcastle… he would be a fantastic loan signing for us and would give us a strong, pacy attacking threat from midfield. He’d also become a favourite for his work ethic and tenacity. He was pushing strongly for St Maximins spot towards the end of last season and is very highly rated by Eddie Howe. Not sure whether they’ll let him out on loan… but the arrival of Barnes could make that possible.

20 year old highly rated midfielder at Newcastle but realistically isn't going to get much game time.

Wouldn't mind one of our 2 loans used on him.
I'd be happy with this. Very highly rated by my Newcastle supporting mate but will obviously have limited minutes with the players they've got.
And I do think he would be a starter for those wondering about that.

Anderson will be in Newcaste's squad this season. Our aim needs tobe lower than that.

He's had a lot of game time and done well pre-season - I'd be surprised if he's not in Newcastle's plans for next season. If not, he'd be a great loan signing

He's got similarities with Ndiaye - plenty of strength and tenacity to go with the ability. Think we'd be a good loan move for him. Might get games for Newcastle but he'd get more games for us

Would rather go for someone we can sign at the end of the season if we stay up for example, but saying that if Anderson came and did what McAtee did then that would be amazing, same with MGW beforehand.

Doyle seems likely to arrive - presumably on loan. Which would remove the possibility of McAtee or Palmer. Chukwuemeka also started for Chelsea today

So I wouldn't be surprised if Anderson emerges as a target in the coming days

I'm speculating here, but I think we might have been briefly linked a couple of years ago

Back
Top Bottom