Player Suggestion Eberechi Eze

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nah! Watched him quite a few times. Dont get me wrong, I wanted him to be a class act and a good possible signing, and when this thread kept mentioning how he’s a world beater I first thought there must be two Eze’s.
he may be still a great player in the future but he seriously needs a kick up the bum and to knuckle down. Maybe a move might do it for him.

Nah! Watched him quite a few times. Dont get me wrong, I wanted him to be a class act and a good possible signing, and when this thread kept mentioning how he’s a world beater I first thought there must be two Eze’s.
he may be still a great player in the future but he seriously needs a kick up the bum and to knuckle down. Maybe a move might do it for him.
Fecking Ell....steady on EZE does it ;) or perhaps he doesn't :D

If we are writing everyone that plays this weekend as our second possible signing, Eze is starting vs the pigs.

If we are writing everyone that plays this weekend as our second possible signing, Eze is starting vs the pigs.

Whether we sign him or not, hope he has a stormer tonight

Personally, can’t see this being realistic anyway. Don’t think he would’ve been selected tonight if he was about to leave, nor do I think we have the funds to get his signature

We need a midfielder that if his attacking isn’t on top form he offers something else. Both Besic and Lundstram offer work rate (more so Lunny) and a tackle (more so Besic.

If Eze attacking is off he seems anonymous.

View attachment 69175fucking hell, at least I apologised for my crap info!
This guy is proud of it and does it for a living.

This isn’t real. It can’t be real. Please tell me it isn’t a real article.

For what it’s worth, he would be a decent number 10 in games where we play on the break. He’s quick and is pretty creative if given a free role. We can’t usually afford to offer a free role to a player with the way we play. The closest we have to that is mcgoldrick and a huge part of the reason we love him is for the amount of work he puts in, dropping into midfield and dictating the play from deep. If he didn’t put the level of workrate in he’d have been dropped ages ago wouldn’t have anywhere near the credit in the bank that he has with the fans. Yes eze is on his level technically etc but that’s the tip of there iceberg. He’s a luxury. I really rate him but we will probably lose more games than we currently do if he’s playing.

I think a better signing would be da Silva from Brentford. 6’3, energetic, box to box and has the final 3rd, line breaking passing ability we need from the RCM.

This isn’t real. It can’t be real. Please tell me it isn’t a real article.

For what it’s worth, he would be a decent number 10 in games where we play on the break. He’s quick and is pretty creative if given a free role. We can’t usually afford to offer a free role to a player with the way we play. The closest we have to that is mcgoldrick and a huge part of the reason we love him is for the amount of work he puts in, dropping into midfield and dictating the play from deep. If he didn’t put the level of workrate in he’d have been dropped ages ago wouldn’t have anywhere near the credit in the bank that he has with the fans. Yes eze is on his level technically etc but that’s the tip of there iceberg. He’s a luxury. I really rate him but we will probably lose more games than we currently do if he’s playing.

I think a better signing would be da Silva from Brentford. 6’3, energetic, box to box and has the final 3rd, line breaking passing ability we need from the RCM.
Watched QPR for a bit. Not great. Turned sound down, some rock apes grunting rock ape chants. Eze, Wells ??? Samuels looked decent when he came on.
Have a nasty feeling about the draw for the next round(if we progress).

If I was him I wouldn’t join us. You only have to look at Freeman to see we don’t want skilled ball playing midfielders.
If I was you I wouldn't watch us. You're obviously not enjoying it and would be far better off finding a different team. One that plays with skilled ball playing midfielders perhaps?

Not quite worked out whether you are...

1. An idiot
2. Partially sighted
3. Attention-seeking
4. Severely lacking in gumption
5. A connoisseur of the beautiful game who can see things that 99% of others can't.

If I was you I wouldn't watch us. You're obviously not enjoying it and would be far better off finding a different team. One that plays with skilled ball playing midfielders perhaps?

Not quite worked out whether you are...

1. An idiot
2. Partially sighted
3. Attention-seeking
4. Severely lacking in gumption
5. A connoisseur of the beautiful game who can see things that 99% of others can't.

6. A pig

Back
Top Bottom