E mail this morning. Seat changes.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Moved mine to a bit more central position on the wessy corner this morning, as I didn't fancy the fence and eye level handrail obscuring my view, and apart from 42 attempts and being cut off once, then waiting from number 15 in the queue, it took 2mins, so all's well that ends well.

Atleast you used to be able to get a piss and get served at half time in the wessy, it does seem to have grown in popularity over the last season, and still has the best view for me.

Atleast you used to be able to get a piss and get served at half time in the wessy, it does seem to have grown in popularity over the last season, and still has the best view for me.

Been there for a few years now. Always loved BLUT as view is stunning and as a kid was often on Lane end terrace cos it was fun interacting and exchanging addresses with away fans. :rolleyes:

Was the BLUT available to move to this season?? I never asked.

101 calls. Not one answered.

I want to see if I can move to Westfield from South Stand but I have no idea what’s available....I would also be happy to get seats in BLUT .....
My old seat was available earlier ;) , there were a few available she said, I just went for a more central one, as my seat was next to the railings on the south stand side.

Are they letting people move to the BL upper for the full season, or just on a match by match basis?

Was wondering when season tickets would be sent out....
Yeah I was told they would be sent out in two weeks time when I moved seat yesterday. The kop looked very full from what I could see they wouldn't say how many ST's had been sold only that it was a record number. Plenty of building work still going on around the ground too.

Withhold your number......

Pleasant experience yesterday with two different members of staff and moved seats with no problem. To the dad and two lads in front of us, you will be happy to learn the foul mouth grumpy bastard eating three balti pies before the game has gone. To the old twat behind with a vendetta against Norwood......Byeeeee!

Then again..........maybe they've moved as well. Hope it's not anywhere near LL :eek: :oops:

Back
Top Bottom