Drunken coked up old Blades "wanting it".

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Same in the ground unfortunately, 3 sets of ***** near us, one having a go at anyone who would make eye contacts as we weren't singing loud enough (He was then silent most of the second half while everyone else sang) another few in front of us who could barely stand and then a last set who just wanted to create agro with anyone near them.

Sad when all some old men have left in their life is drinking and harping back to their younger days when they were "hard men", had a fantastic day for the most part with the 2 grandads and grandsons, the idiots didn't leave a bitter taste thankfully as the HUGE majority of fans did the players proud (and vice versa)

I don’t get the appeal of banging a load of coke and going to a football match. I mean, I know we’re not always that exciting, but if I was going to snort a week’s wages in charlie up my nose, I’d be more tempted to go to a gig or a club or something.

He kept calling someone gremlin which I think could have been me, I’m claiming it anyway because it’s the most famous I’ll ever be
Very woodwardfan like, he used to call people names based on their forum names aswell.

He's he gone from the forum but he's not gone from our lives, remember he's the one coming to your rescue when you get cornered leaving Stamford Brudge next season...

Worry not forum for I have found Skeeter. I thought I recognised his inane ramblings and threats of imminent harm.

I give you Skeeter nee Uncle Peter.

My favourite Skeetz memories were "something something something big red cunt in a tracksuit", closely followed by "something something something a shepherd wants to bum ya".

Sat at my desk shoulders shaking with laughter. RIP

Tomorrow night, when ur not batttered bi West Broms top boyz.....Skeeter. Made it out of Wembley without injury? Skeeter.....fight on, sweet prince....🥲

Attachments

• Picsart_23-04-25_19-50-47-275.jpg
    Picsart_23-04-25_19-50-47-275.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 1
fuckin clever we laugjin faces all ot place ha ha n dst one fuckin message me n prive u cunt no fuckin intidatw or acare me cus trust me bro iv seen lot of stuff u darnt even av a nitemares with pal fucjin cryin sl dnt bother agen and dsys u CAPPY fuckin cap i stam n get GONE
James Joyce of the football fraternity.

Had a woman, who looked old enough to know better, yelling and screaming at me at the end, obviously taking umbridge that I was stood up clapping Hecky and the players off. I couldn't quite tell what she was yelling, such was her froth and anger, but it was something along the lines of "the games over, when are you going to take the bloody dog out? You've done nothing all day and I give you one job to do..." I tried to ignore her but in the end, I had to move. I just don't need it at my age. This is exactly the type of behaviour that drives blokes away from the telly and back into the grounds.
🤣🤣🤣 Post of the season

Back
Top Bottom