Drunken coked up old Blades "wanting it".

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know this thread has turned a bit nasty, but saturday was the first time I ever saw a fan take drugs at a match. Some snorting going on in the gents. Bloke must have been 50+
I am a bit wet behind the ears so was a bit shocked for 5 mins

We not behind keybords pal
You are behind a keyboard on this forum though. Will you do me a favour and look at it while you’re typing. It’s fucking hard to understand what you’re saying sometimes. Good to have your input but make an effort to make it readable pal

You are behind a keyboard on this forum though. Will you do me a favour and look at it while you’re typing. It’s fucking hard to understand what you’re saying sometimes. Good to have your input but make an effort to make it readable pal
Cappy n biggie think ur so clever dunt ya callin me names under ruckin sun n not avin it

Leave him alone- its better than Suduko trying to figure the words out.

tha fukin nobhed..

Wuppy doo for u u dnt av a flue pal i am a blade av been a blsdr sibce i was knee higj pal a nipper and i never ever wanna hesr this again cus its fuckin LIAR on ur psrt pal

Anyone got an interpreter handy...?

for language SkeeterBlade understands...

Tell tha wot pal, thee can meet me oootside Westfeild corner on wedsday neet and xplane it propperlee

Ha ha ok pal

Nwver say that to my face i gaurentee. We not behind keybords pal we at frontkine fronting for our club proper. Lettin em no we here pal notnlik you on ur computer actin big man
Is this your first time with English?

Just to help, it’s spelled “fuck off back to your own board you sad little Prick”

You’re welcome

The day after, when the coke has finally run out.....

neandertal-sniff.gif

The behaviour of an increasing number of our fans is why some of us no longer go to away games.
Aye
Heard similar @ other grounds too

I particularly recall overhearing a fella in the ‘Spoons near the Chansiro stating

“The performance of all of our players is why none of us fans … go to games

bighie or smiggie shud i say cus ur do fuckin small j couldnt ruck wirh me pal wunt end good thats for show so id quiet down i no mans in bt phones n deyll tell me were find ya pal
I think this is aimed at me but can't make out what you mean

Back
Top Bottom