Outgoing? Done/Long

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Plausible, I think Vale have just sold their keeper, Alnwick?

Happy to see Long go but personally would keep Done for now. We might well need his energy and pressing again and he does seem to bring the best out of Sharp.

I'd keep Done, he's useful if not always a starter

No way will Wilder sell Done.

But it would be good if we could do a swap for one of Rochdale's players, they have a few good ones.

I thought DoneLong was North Koreas latest attempt at a nuke
113909.gif

Sell Long and Ramsdale!?!?!?

Got to say that if Alnwick's gone for 250k we should have probably got him instead of Moore, who might cost double that.

Sell Long and Ramsdale!?!?!?
Hopefully Esa, if it means that we're not left with Long as Moore's backup for the rest of the season. I don't want to see Ramsdale go but at least it would mean that we'd have to bring another keeper in.

Having Long waiting in the wings is almost as bad a nightmare scenario for me as Billy getting injured.

Hopefully Esa, if it means that we're not left with Long as Moore's backup for the rest of the season. I don't want to see Ramsdale go but at least it would mean that we'd have to bring another keeper in.

Having Long waiting in the wings is almost as bad a nightmare scenario for me as Billy getting injured.

We'd better hurry up if that is the case :eek:

We'd better hurry up if that is the case :eek:
i think both deals are plausable both players will not be good enough for the championship and neither featuring of late much plus knowing our leader he will be wanting to balance the books

Long move seems to be picking a bit of pace up.

Back
Top Bottom