Doncaster away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Most on the comments seem to think it'll be a 4-3-3, interesting. Quite a few names missing off the teamlist: Sharp, Bash, McBurnie and Norrington Davies, have I missed anyone else?!

Most on the comments seem to think it'll be a 4-3-3, interesting. Quite a few names missing off the teamlist: Sharp, Bash, McBurnie and Norrington Davies, have I missed anyone else?!
Stevens

Enda was doing rehab work with Billy and McB in Spain.

McBurnie still recovering from broken foot Sharp had that operation end of season But Bash? He is never injured

Foderingham.

Times it kicking off? Might actually download the app and give it a watch

Burke right wing back?
not seeing Osborn at left back?

Rammers
Baldock Egan Robinson
Burke Norwood Berge Fleck Osborn
Mouset Goldy

Just wonder how much of our planned style of play and players playing in Slavs desired positions we will see in warm ups.Scouts from our first few games opponents will be desperate to get clues here,so the element of surprise Will come in handy,I expect switching of formations during the games,but not giving away too much and the real work going on behind closed doors.

Presume it's 4 at the back with Baldock and Osborn pushing forward, both can run all day, still very early days and impossible to guess on the line up/formation for the Brum game.
Unless it's an incredibly brave 3 4 1 2.

Baldock Egan Robinson Osborn
Norwood Berge
Burke mcgoldrick fleck
Moose

Hopefully more of a 3-5-2 with Burke as a RWB. If its a back four it will be one of the smallest since the Mceveley and Alcock pantomime show at Swindon in the play offs. Osborn will have to stand on Robinsons shoulders at corners :D.

The manager has already said he would be playing a different formation in the Doncaster/Norwich games.

This looks like the 4 at the back tonight, reverting to 3 at the back v Norwich? - which will no doubt upset a load ;)

Still 3 at the back when we kick off proper v brum

UTB

i like the line up. i wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt far off whst we see on 8th aug. so much tactical fluidity. 433 4312 or have a diamond with berge/Norwood in holding role & didzy in the no10

as i said few times. bar a CB for basham/JOC. this window is all about keeping our players than adding to it

i like the line up. i wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt far off whst we see on 8th aug. so much tactical fluidity. 433 4312 or have a diamond with berge/Norwood in holding role & didzy in the hole

as i said few times. bar a CB for basham/JOC. this window is all about keeping our players than adding to it
Few might be reading too much into the line up tonight, be amazed if it's the same starting 11 against Norwich, unless Bash, Stevens, RND etc are out injured, looks more like a chance for players to get more minutes than 6/7 changes at half time

Basham on the bench on this team sheet, plus Jebbo is listed as number 9 which is McBurnie's number - odd.

Attachments

• 20210728_184823.jpg
    20210728_184823.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 77

Back
Top Bottom