Donaldson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He promised so much from his debut. Witnessing those two goals in The Stadium of Light, I remember believing that all of our stars were aligning, that Wilder had weaved his magic once more and we were about to witness the epic swansongs of Clarke and Donaldson, together, against all of the odds, in defiance of Science, firing us towards a pot of Gold...

Alas, Donaldson turned out to be a bit shit at times and we finished 10th.

However, as has been mentioned several times, for £50,000.00 - particularly in today’s market, he represented decent value for money. I personally liked him and he’ll be a cracking acquisition for any promotion aspiring League 1 club. GLTTL.

Donaldson's goals were remarkable in that he had to run a considerable distance, outpace or beat players, and hit a good strike each time. When he got the ball against Norwich and started to run I remember thinking "goal" straight away. His role in the timewasting in the same game was also very enjoyable.

He has an almost God like status with me for that alone, they were spitting feathers for weeks about that. Good. Fuck 'em.

Cheers Clayts :D

Back
Top Bottom