Dominic Calvert-Lewin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Heh, I don't recall the Everton fans having an issue with him or his personal life when he was banging goals in for them.

I watched the game last night. There were several players worse than him. Everton are such a joke at the moment that he's obviously going to be an easy scapegoat.

Heh, I don't recall the Everton fans having an issue with him or his personal life when he was banging goals in for them.

I watched the game last night. There were several players worse than him. Everton are such a joke at the moment that he's obviously going to be an easy scapegoat.
All going nicely to plan.

Definitely on for a move in the summer one way or another.

Kerching 💰💰💰

It’s a shame he dresses like that, as I require football to be as manly as possible to pander to my toxic masculinity in my life.

If you put Billy Whitehurst in a skirt would that make him any less hard? Would he lose any more arial duels?

Wearing a woman’s skirt in your spare time and bullying centre halves are not mutually exclusive.

An interesting question to ponder.. On a scale of masculine to feminine, where would your 6’3 target man who bullies defenders and wins headers all game (and has a really fit girlfriend) but wears a skirt for a fashion magazine cover compare to little Johnny Foreigner diving about squealing like he’s been shot when one of our big straight Sheffield born and bred centre halves tackles him?

Do you want to be a footballer or an influencer Dom, because if a) carries down the path you're going, you're desirability for the world of b) goes the same way.

Do you want to be a footballer or an influencer Dom, because if a) carries down the path you're going, you're desirability for the world of b) goes the same way.
My god … you’re deep lol

Until you reach a certain point and then b) carries a much heavier weighting than a)

Some "influencers" have never done anything in their lives except post on line, gain followers, and reap the financial rewards.

If you're in the "DCL is gay" camp, don't count on him coming out until after December. Qatar has a less-than-amiciable relationship with the LGBT community...
Brings back memories of 60,s 70s football watching with my dad and uncle ranging from "look at him the big poof " to "big girls blouse"
To the unforgettable song from the kop about George best about "frilly knickers and playtex bra's"

babe, if u can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best xxx
Still a disciple of Brian Marwood then Hots?

Loving this, hope they go down..

I remember the piss taking when they pulled our pants down with this lad, now he's the object of thier anger and possibly a "poster boy" for thier long overdue relegation..

Players in "suss" clothing is nothing new, once Liverpool put those cream suits on at Wembley and got all that attention the fashionistas realised they not only were a platform to show thier wares, but also dopey enough to wear it and pay thousands for it..

Note : players the stature of Beckham and Ronaldo don't pay for stuff, it comes free, Oli Burke is regularly seen with shopping bags outside shops, it's all easy to fathom out really isn't it..

*** I don't like the abuse BTW, I don't agree with that, just loving the ott reaction of the precious Everton fans.

Reactions: MKY
They need a scapegoat, so I guess the lad that wears different clothes will suffice.

Is he really any more "distracted" by playing around with his fashion than other players are with their Xbox, or Golf, or women, or booze?

I think your average bloke just can't get their head around what he's up to and therefore want to blame him for everything.

I think as long as a player keeps banging them in on the pitch, he can bang what ever he likes off it....

( as long as it's legal that is, naturally ...... :rolleyes: )

Given the amount of shit McBurnie gets for his off-pitch antics, it's not just the Everton fans.

I suspect the key point here is that if you're doing well, no one cares, but when you're not...

Given the amount of shit McBurnie gets for his off-pitch antics, it's not just the Everton fans.

I suspect the key point here is that if you're doing well, no one cares, but when you're not...
Exactly - Fans wanted Ched back - and at best he was a real scumbag and at worst a rapist. Irrelevant as long as they score goals hey!

I think them point is when footballers become more concerned about their off field interest's ,their onfield performances suffer ,dcl ,rashford ,MC b ,delli ali

If Everton get relegated and it's looking possible. (Quite like to see it in some way because it would make a change from usual suspects being relegated and kinda upset the establishment which is the formation of the Premier Division)

But if they do get relegated given their finances, would they HMS the league or be royally buggered?

Back
Top Bottom