Do old shirts have any value?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They are fuzzy felt as I’ve had one and they are just like the original. I was brave and just used the black bit on this shirt. Bought mine a year ago but wouldn’t think they’d change.

Oh right I see, on that Ebay listing it just looks like its a flat and smooth finish.

I'll probably do this then but got to do the hard part in sourcing a decent 90-92 pinstripe shirt first and which won't be cheap!

Oh right I see, on that Ebay listing it just looks like its a flat and smooth finish.

I'll probably do this then but got to do the hard part in sourcing a decent 90-92 pinstripe shirt first and which won't be cheap!

What size do you want? I’ve got an XL with the tags still on it. I bought it years ago and it’s never been out of the wardrobe as I don’t want to take the tags off.

I've come across a lime green Adidas shirt sponsored by John Holland on the front and DBL Logistics on the back. I've absolutely no recollection of us ever playing with it and no idea where it came from (it was in the back of my dad's wardrobe. It's XL and doesn't look like it's ever been worn.

Any interest?

I've come across a lime green Adidas shirt sponsored by John Holland on the front and DBL Logistics on the back. I've absolutely no recollection of us ever playing with it and no idea where it came from (it was in the back of my dad's wardrobe. It's XL and doesn't look like it's ever been worn.

Any interest?
15/16 away kit.

Thanks both, if I had to guess I'd have said the Adkins year - hence it being completely wiped from my memory!

It was only the subliminated “Sheffield United” written down the stripes in calligraphy that ruined this one for me. Completely unnecessary.

Fits like a tent as well, otherwise possibly the perfect shirt.
That's just one of the things I like about it.

It was only the subliminated “Sheffield United” written down the stripes in calligraphy that ruined this one for me. Completely unnecessary.

Fits like a tent as well, otherwise possibly the perfect shirt.
It's not difficult is it. Red/White. Stripes on back. Stripes on sleeve

1638270782237.png

23AC415B-9F09-4BE3-B6A8-E844C76D6560.jpeg
Sold at auction today. About £410 with commission added. Nice addition to someone’s collection but this and others in the auction shows that football shirts and especially match worn shirt prices are seriously on the up. Yesterday 2 separate Arsenal pre war match worn cup final shirts went for a combined total of…. With commission…
£65,000 😱

Anyone after the 96/97 home shirt?

Up on eBay if anyone interested. Also got 00/02 home shirt up

Where's the best place to sell the shirts Ebay or some other more football orientated site?

Acquired this years ago with the intention of framing it, but just been stuck in wardrobe. Got multiples of this shirt so thinking about sticking the signed one on ebay when I'm home next year. How much do you reckon I could get?

20211125_204018.jpg

Attachments

• 20211125_204040.jpg
    20211125_204040.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 20211125_204034.jpg
    20211125_204034.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • 20211125_204029.jpg
    20211125_204029.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • 20211125_204023.jpg
    20211125_204023.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Where's the best place to sell the shirts Ebay or some other more football orientated site?
Classic shirts will usually list your shirt for 125% profit or more on what they pay you.

Ebay usually is the way to go.

That said eBay is a pain in the arse sometimes. People don't read the listings and try and return stuff you've listed as non returnable. As a seller you've little protection against this and often have to return and suck up the cost of outbound postage (or both ways if they try and say its been mis-sold). Buyers have 30 days to start a return. Makes it a bit of a gamble, you'll probably end up in profit but you can end up a few quid out of pocket due to no fault of your own (you get ebay fees refunded though)

Also having to mess about sending a shirt to France today despite specifying UK only bidders due to some loophole.

Stumbled across this on our site earlier id not seen it before.

As I’m firmly in the Black pin strip group I was pleasantly surprised and it’s a little thicker than a T-shirt, more like a thin sweater. Always liked the similarities between our best shirts (imo) and River Playes use of the same get up.

Bit on the steps side imo, probably comes in at £10 more than the SS toffs Blades shirt. Thought I’d share anyway, still an S24SU discount code floating around too I think

The most recent addition... kids size for now but might get an adults when one gets listed and I have a spare £600

Attachments

• 20220301_144053.jpg
    20220301_144053.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16

Back
Top Bottom