Gone Elsewhere Divock Origi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mojo

Reaction score
Seen Villa linked with him. Might be a bit expensive for us but would be absolutely ideal for how we play

Wages / Fee
He gets game time with Liverpool and has scored some important goals for them would they let him go

Would be a fantastic signing. He’d surely be beyond us, and Villa, financially, even if he became available?

A loan of either Origi or Brewster from that nice man Mr Klopp would be just luvleh

I could see Origi at Everton, or Arsenal if they sell Auba, not a direct replacement but as a rotation option

Liverpool fans have been frothing over potentially selling Brewster and keeping hold of Origi. Apparently the latter is still dining out on a couple of Champions League goals a while back and is otherwise not good enough, whilst Brewster looks like the hot prospect and the one they should hold on to. On that basis I hope we persist with Brewster.

I don't think he's that good tbh. He misses a lot of chances. He's scored some important goals for Liverpool but also been entirely ineffective in a team with the likes of Salah and Mane.

Don't get me wrong, there's potential there but there has been for years. If we was 10-15 million and on a realistic wage he might be worth a punt. I suspect he would be neither.

Why bother even mentioning this ...we can’t afford his wages ..rate him or not ...why the fk can’t people get the idea of mentioning players we can’t afford ....pointless

0C1DF83E-BD6F-4D29-A3B8-3B54CD125974.png

He was decent years ago for Liverpool and still think he could have a point to prove over here. Few years younger than Josh King so it’s a yes from me.

Would take him at this point. Was hoping for a permanent or else we're just kicking the can down the road, but I really don't want us to finish the season on 4 points.

Can we guarantee that he would be committed to the cause and won't have attitude problems when he realises we are continuing to play Jack Robinson instead of Trusty?

Origi would want paying a PL salary as a minimum.
Think this one can go in the bin.
Even if the 'Hammers News' quote is true and we manage a 50% wage deal, he'd still be earning more than almost any United player, ever.

He'll go to West Ham. End of speculation.

This is more possible than you may think we’re prepared to offer majority off his wages and we’ve had encouragement that he’s interested. Loads of players being looked at though Batshuayi and King are 2 we’ve enquired about but we’ve also looked at Josh Sargent although he’s a little further down the list but wouldn’t count it out. I’m still expecting McAtee to be here come the end off the window aswell.

This is more possible than you may think we’re prepared to offer majority off his wages and we’ve had encouragement that he’s interested. Loads of players being looked at though Batshuayi and King are 2 we’ve enquired about but we’ve also looked at Josh Sargent although he’s a little further down the list but wouldn’t count it out. I’m still expecting McAtee to be here come the end off the window aswell.

Is this based on anything concrete or just wishful thinking?

Back
Top Bottom