Desso Pitch..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Has it started yet?

Just trying to take some positives out of this season :(

Got to finish selling the pitch on eBay first

I'm going repeat myself here, but the pitch will make a difference to us in winter when lesser teams come to BDTBL. We still need another Basham or two in the team, but repeats of that awful game against Hartlepool a couple of years ago should become less likely....

Talking of cameras what's with the big screen. Only used to show the score and adverts now.

What happened to replays they were great when it was working.

The big screen is knackered, it's ok for adverts and interviews but when they tried putting some highlights on the other week from earlier games it pixelated all over place, it needs replacing but it's a bit down the pecking order at the moment.

The big screen is knackered, it's ok for adverts and interviews but when they tried putting some highlights on the other week from earlier games it pixelated all over place, it needs replacing but it's a bit down the pecking order at the moment.
I don't know,we'll propably fix that before we get a CB:D

Can't the club just nip to Currys and by a 4k curved 80" screen telly? That'll do! :D

For the amount of entertainment we've seen at the Lane this season, there's fk all to show in terms of highlights anyway

Didn't think it was ours! Weren't we renting it off Darlington?

Didn't think it was ours! Weren't we renting it off Darlington?

Bought it off Darlington at a knock down price I believe after they couldn't afford the repayments.

Progress being made:

11221618_10205029532111292_4049086119916063651_o.jpg

Highlight of the season is the seeing grass growing into a mature strong pitch and then only to be replaced by an expensive version of what we've already got for a million quid but we still don't have any centre halves!

I'm looking forward to seeing this new plastic pitch thingy!

Oh, hey, I think I've found our new centre back! :D

Subbuteo.png

I bet it's a massive con, then dig it all up, down tools and charge an exorbitant price to lay the pitch again.

Back
Top Bottom