Derby fans getting excited

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They can celebrate keeping their “shittest ever” title like they celebrated not getting relegated a few years ago.

P. S. For the benefit of any Derby fans looking in - fuck off, you sheep shagging, shittest-of-them-all twats. And it’s a breadcake, not a fucking cob.

I shall show this to the massive Derby fan I work with. Typical of the gobbier fan, he goes at least once a year, usually for a pre-season friendly when it’s cheap to get in. He’s been very confident that we will beat their record.

Monday morning will be very sweet. 😆

If Manchester city get the points deduction that Everton fans are begging for Pep may beat Derbys record

They can celebrate keeping their “shittest ever” title like they celebrated not getting relegated a few years ago.

P. S. For the benefit of any Derby fans looking in - fuck off, you sheep shagging, shittest-of-them-all twats. And it’s a breadcake, not a fucking cob.
Oh dear ! Your culinary education is lacking. I often bake bread and occasionally make breadcake . They are different foods.
I think a cob is a male swan !!😜😇

Oh dear ! Your culinary education is lacking. I often bake bread and occasionally make breadcake . They are different foods.
Im ok with cob, bread roll is the one that does my nut in! I understand you roll it out but I think most people would admit a roll is something like a sausage roll for example not flat.

I never liked Danny Mills much but I must admit he is funny in this. "Did I mention I was only on loan? Two games. And it's followed me around for a fucking lifetime."
Yeah but I doubt he wrote the script and you were right first time, he’s an arsehole 😉

A cob is a small round loaf of bread for slicing (especially when it's still warm, like my Grandma used to make). It's nothing like a breadcake/barm/roll/bun or whatever variation your location dictates.

View attachment 179211

How shit must you be to lose your place to Jordan Stewart

9c081111cc34f405f18645a7605a3328.jpg

Back
Top Bottom